1. The husband is always the last to know
your own faults before blaming others for theirs.
3. To know
one's self is true progress.
4. When three know
it, all know it.
something like the palm of one's hand.
6. Every man is best know
7. You may know
the horse by his harness.
8. To ask well is to know
9. Would you know
your daughter, see her in company.
something of everything and everything of something.
11. To know
everything is to know nothing.
12. To know
the disease is half the cure.
13. It takes one to know
14. Fools never know
when they are well.
15. The years teach much which the days never know
16. Fools never know
when they are well off.
17. They assume most who know
18. I now know
that wars do not end wars.
19. Don't speak all you know
, but know all you speak.
20. Know thyself [yourself].
21. As a modern parent, I know
that it's not how much you give children those counts, it's the love and attention you shower on them.A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune, but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents.
22. To know
how to wait is the great secret of success.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
23. One half of the world does not know
how the other half lives.
24. Action is the last resource of those who know
not how to dream.
25. It is as well to know
which way the wind blows.
26. I don'nt know
who my grandfather was. I' m much more concerned to know what his grandson will be.
27. The most difficult thing in life is to know
28. True wisdom is know
what is best worth knowing, and to do what is best worth doing.
29. We know
not what is good until we have lost it.
30. Educaton does not mean teaching people to kow what they do not know
; it means teachng them to behave as they do not behave.