Random good picture Not show
(1) The gallant soldiers lost their lives so that peace might reign again.
(2) Despite fierce competition she made a gallant effort to win the first medal of the championships.
(3) She made a gallant attempt to hide her tears.
(4) Huang Jiguang's gallant deed is known by all men.
(5) Douglas was a complex man, thoughtful, gallant, and generous.
(6) " Allow me,'said the gallant policeman.
(7) They have put up a gallant fight over the years.
(8) I had been promoted for what was called gallant and meritorious service.
(9) That wasn't very gallant of you, Paul[sentencedict.com/gallant.html], pushing a young lady out of the way like that!
(10) A seasoned gallant who spoke seven languages, he had a quick and agile mind that few women could resist.
(11) Well and nobly did... his gallant troops hold their own....
(12) He was my gallant, my protector.
(13) Gallant talks about the ease of extending the techniques for dynamic systems with on-line learning and noisy data.
(14) Want to help our gallant team at the World Aerobatic Championships?
(15) The gallant commander and his horse fell in a heap... the horse dead, the rider unhurt.
(16) Pamella thought that was very gallant of Mr Waugh.
(17) Stop him who can! Press forward every gallant man With hatchet, pike and gun!
(18) And our gallant lads, fired with the wild enthusiasm of the moment, madly push up the hill.
(19) These gallant efforts failed to save the light cruisers.
(20) Finally, the Mirza Nama advises the young gallant on the tricky matter of dress.
(21) Gradually the performance builds into something extraordinary, a gallant voyage into uncharted territory.
(22) And his gallant countrymen were beaten at last.
(23) Not all people are gallant enough to speak for justice, and most of them remain silent on injustice. Dr T.P.Chia
(24) He died at the age of 82, after a gallant fight against illness.
(25) With her arm round Lily's waist and their hands clasped, she felt gallant.
(26) I insisted on paying the bill and on opening the door for her as if I were an ordinary gallant.
(27) We remember well its prime movers: Charlie Hopper, the gallant sub-postmaster.
(28) Civilized warfare was, in fact, introduced into California through the undertakings of our own gallant Captain Fremont.
(29) Karelius took an immediate dislike to Lapointe, whom he considered a flashy young gallant.
(30) On the other hand, if I were just too fascinating the gallant gentlemen might be loath to drown me.
More similar words: gallantry, gallantly, holland, all and sundry, null and void, surveillance, miscellaneous, plant, supplant, coolant, petulant, atlantic, jubilant, plantain, eggplant, vigilant, undulant, stimulant, assailant, implanted, nonchalant, plantation, transplant, nonchalantly, philanthropy, transatlantic, philanthropic, philanthropist, galileo galilei, gal.