Random good picture Not show
1. He lives in a grand house.
2. The party was a grand affair.
3. Here was corruption on a grand scale.
4. His two goals give him a grand total of 32 for the season.
5. The evening ended with a grand finale of fireworks and music.
6. They have already given evidence before a grand jury in Washington.
7. I had a grand day out at the seaside.
8. I earned a grand total of $4.15.
9. They commemorated their victories with a grand banquet.
10. My grandson is a grand little chap.
11. He was summoned to testify before a grand jury.
12. A grand total of 28 women were elected.
13. You've done a grand job.
14. It came to a grand total of ￡220,329.
15. The dinner was a grand success.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Henry Luce had a grand design for America's future.
17. You've done a grand job with that decorating.
18. We all had a grand time.
19. Lunch was a grand if rather noisy affair.
20. Fred did a grand job of painting the house.
21. That makes a grand total of 220 dollars.
22. We had a grand weather for our trip.
23. It's a grand day today!
24. New Yorkers built their city on a grand scale.
25. New Yorkers build on a grand scale.
26. He was having a grand time meeting new sorts of people.
27. His job has a grand title, but he's little more than a clerk.
28. A broad avenue of lime trees led up to a grand entrance with huge oak doors.
29. The company rewarded him for his years of service with a grand farewell party and several presents.
30. North America provides the most striking instance of European settlement on a grand scale.
More similar words: grand, grant, grandfather, grandmother, grandparent, immigrant, grandchild, agree, agree to, agree on, disagree, agree with, agreeable, agriculture, agricultural, gray, grab, grape, grade, gravity, grained, grammar, program, gratify, rank, brand, graduate, gradually, range, ranch.