Similar words: majestic, amnesty, travesty, lifestyle, protestant reformation, trajectory, manifest destiny, major.
Random good picture Not show
1. The king is styled your Majesty or His Majesty.
2. Very well, Your Majesty.
3. We humbly beg Your Majesty to show mercy.
4. Good morning, Your Majesty.sentencedict.com
5. The Prime Minister is here to see you, Your Majesty.
6. How do you like the White House, Your Majesty?
7. "Turkish Delight, please, your Majesty, " said Edmund.
8. We supplicate your majesty to grant him amnesty.
9. I quite agree, Your Majesty.
10. Brassard: " Okay, your majesty. "
11. Maleficent : Why no, your majesty.
12. Do you play croquet? Yes. Your Majesty.
13. If it pleases your majesty, you might send twenty elephants tote water to save those fish.
14. Sire, the kindness your majesty deigns to evince towards me is a recompense which so far surpasses my utmost ambition that I have nothing more to ask for.
15. "Dong Xuan, said:" Your Majesty Holy Spirit High German in the hope of revival of the Han dynasty, but now they condone the killing of innocent people Jianu, you will tell the Control the world?
16. It would spare your Majesty all fear of future annoyance.
17. Daji : Your majesty, don't play chess any more lah Accompany me return to imperial palace.
18. Sebastian : And what's that, Your Majesty Triton: How much I'm going to miss her.
19. Seahorse: No, your Majesty. We've searched everywhere. We've found no trace of your daughter or Sebastian.
20. Brassard: " Your majesty, I am really stressed out these days. "
21. Gird Your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, In Your splendor and Your majesty!
22. " The Emperor jested with Ney, who said, "Wellington will not be so simple as to wait for Your Majesty.
23. Famous are the words which the signalman transmitted to Queen Victoria and which passed into the history of the United States: "AMERICA first, Your Majesty, there is no second".
24. The miserable Hatter dropped his teacup and bread-and-butter, and went down on one knee, 'I'm a poor man, your Majesty , ' he began.
25. Reginald Fleming R . J . Johnston : In Scotland, your majesty.
More similar words: majestic, amnesty, travesty, lifestyle, protestant reformation, trajectory, manifest destiny, major, turmoil, surmount, turmeric, major in, majority, curmudgeon, style, tasty, nasty, feisty, frosty, thirsty, dynasty, majority rule, insurmountable, majority leader, formal, thermal, format, germany, normally, formally.