Random good picture Not show
1) Velvet paws hide sharp claws.
2) Her skin was as soft as velvet.
3) Upon her head she wore a black velvet hat.
4) The velvet curtains were faded in patches.
5) It feels like velvet to me.
6) The dress was made out of velvet.
7) She was wearing a black velvet number.
8) Velvet is not known for its versatility.
9) She was clad in blue velvet.
10) She liked the heavy drape of velvet.
11) The King was enrobed in velvet.
12) The case was lined with black velvet.
13) She wore a long black velvet affair.
14) She stroked the rich velvet of the dress enviously.
15) It's nice fabric - it feels like velvet.
16) She was arrayed in purple velvet.
17) She was arrayed in a black velvet gown.
18) Corduroy is the poor man's velvet; its pile is made of cotton rather than silk or satin.
19) Then he caught sight of her small black velvet hat in the crowd.
20) Heavy red velvet curtains hung either side of the huge window.
21) Bessie, resplendent in royal blue velvet,(http://sentencedict.com/velvet.html) was hovering beside the table.
22) She wore a velvet skirt and a rich brocade jacket.
23) Long velvet curtains add a touch of style to the main room.
24) The iron hand in the velvet glove approach seems to work best with this age group.
25) The young couple plan to upholster their bedroom with velvet.
26) I taped the base of the feather onto the velvet.
27) I think that she has an iron hand in a velvet glove.
28) Freddy speaks very quietly and pads around in soft velvet slippers.
29) The curtains and the coverlet of the bed were chocolate velvet.
30) She was dressed from head to foot in green velvet.
More similar words: delve, themselves, vet, veto, rivet, duvet, covet, civet, have to, vetting, veteran, solve, silver, evolve, give thanks, inveterate, absolve, culvert, involve, resolve, solvent, solvency, involved, absolved, dissolve, have to do with, insolvent, insolvency, involvement, active transport.