Random good picture Not show
(1) Code that passes the verification test is said to be type - safe.
(2) Product development and the establishment of a verification test the ability of the series.
(3) Conclusion The sterility test reassured by verification test is feasible and reliable.
(4) The SCCP routing verification test procedures ( SRTV ) operation verifies and maintains the SCCP global title databases.
(5) Closer communications between development, functional verification test, and system test enabled multiple points of view to be heard and shaped the system test execution. Sentencedict.com
(6) The safety verification test shall be usually conducted at a test institution accredited by the Ministry of Health.
(7) This case study evaluated the feasibility of using ClearQuest test management to track the function verification test progress at the release, solution, or line item level.
(8) The scope could be a given level or type of test, such as Functional Verification Test (FVT) or System Verification Test (SVT).
(9) Methods: The test was used according to the pharmacopeia of china 2005 verification test item.
(10) In the system reliability design safeguard aspect , fall volume design, redundancy design , fault-tolerant design as well as reliability verification test and so on measure are introduced.
(11) The technique had been proved reasonable and feasible through verification test.
(12) Method Suspension quantitative germicidal test was used to evaluate the result of verification test for neutralizer of contact lens care solution containing hydrogen peroxide and biguanides.
More similar words: verification, esterification, aerification, testification, purification, glorification, scarification, clarification, vitrification, nitrification, petrification, gentrification, electrification, denitrification, devitrification, saccharification, self-purification, transmogrification, versification, intensification, diversification, quantification theory, oversimplification, ratification, thematic apperception test, beatification, gratification, notification, edification, unification.