Random good picture Not show
1. The farm was in / under constant requisition as a base for the rescue team.
2. They will allocate funds to you if you requisition it.
3. Nevertheless, feel free to requisition him at any time for your needs.
4. Inspect orders, invoices and requisitions; fill stock requisition orders.
5. We obtained petrol by requisition.
6. Complete Test Requisition Form firstly before any test application.
7. Formulate purchase orders based on relevant purchase requisition.
8. The production workshop acquires materials by "Material Requisition".
9. Check daily payment requisition from budget control perspective.
10. The army requisition all the truck to carry supplies.
11. The authorities often requisition land for highways.
12. Secondly, the controversial decision to expand the land requisition by the scope.
13. With the semiconductor laser used widely, the requisition of its power is higher and higher.
14. The army made a requisition on the villagers for provisions.
15. Car Requisition form attached.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. The commercial requisition of land should be compensated in marketing price.
17. Easily handle create purchase requisition , edit, audit, approved post function.
18. In this paper, the building requisition of the anechoic room is introduced and the free sound field is emphasized.
19. Place purchase orders or purchase requisition to ABB vendor or logistic dept . according to sales contract.
20. To make sure Intertek receive the requisition form, kindly follow up with a phone call.
21. This paper introduces the basic requisition, grid driving power, grid resistance and driving circuit modality of the IGBT. Furthermore, introduces the driving module M57962L of the driving circuit.
22. The evacuation of many schools gave military and civil authorities the opportunity to requisition the buildings for their own use.
23. First, the Company is already required to circulate nominations made under requisition without charge if no additional costs are involved.
24. Based on a clear definition of the scope of public benefit, this paper puts forward the idea of land requisition by purchase system and sets up an elementary land requisition by purchase system.
25. Increasing land reclaiming fare, mounting of overprotection cultivated land and illegal requisition of cultivated land will exist for a long time.
26. Kindly submit us the product photos, together with this requisition form.
27. The eight projects exhibition simultaneously, satisfy multiple level of purchasing requisition.
28. To carry out daily project, consumable, equipment and tool purchasing. To analyse and understand the purchasing requisition and technical requirements.
29. To order ( goods ) by purchase order or official requisition.
30. The State may, in the interest of the public, lawfully expropriate or requisition land and give compensation accordingly.
More similar words: requisite, inquisition, acquisition, prerequisite, spanish inquisition, inquisitive, exquisite, perquisite, inquisitor, position, opposition, supposition, exposition, composition, imposition, transition, equivocation, disposition, positioning, proposition, require, required, juxtaposition, predisposition, requirement, postposition, equation, situation, tuition, edition.