Synonym: disclose, divulge, expose, open, reveal, show, uncover, unmask. Antonym: veil. Similar words: unveiled, veil, surveillance, inveigh, inveigle, ceiling, nonpareil, vein. Meaning: v. 1. remove the veil from 2. make visible 3. remove the cover from.
Random good picture Not show
1. Apple plans to unveil a new iPad early this month.
2. Companies from across Europe are here to unveil their latest models.
3. The 14-member panel will unveil its proposals Tuesday.
4. He hopes to unveil it by early spring.
5. There are reports that Toyota will unveil a fuel cell car later this year.
6. SunSoft promises to unveil a comprehensive channel strategy for both versions of the operating system.
7. Brandon Thomas opted to unveil his Aunt away from London fearful that the capital's theatre critics would tear it to pieces.
8. The Mountain View company is scheduled to unveil a powerful new version of its Internet server for its Solaris operating system.
9. The governor will unveil an extraterrestrial-themed highway sign, and a panel discussion by UFOlogists will ensue.
10. A Conservative Government would unveil an inner city action force, Tim Devlin claimed yesterday.
11. The president will unveil a specific policy agenda in his State of the Union message Feb. 4.
12. Toyota is expected to unveil a model called the Ipsum, adding to models such as the RAV4 and the Hilux Surf.
13. The company expects to unveil soon a new compact Cavalier Coupe, which will be followed by a Lumina sedan in March.
14. The President will unveil the design for a new World War II memorial on the National Mall.
15. Nth Korea may unveil new missile at anniversary.
16. Most who unveil agendas deserve the condemnation they receive.
17. Interact with us to unveil your internal world.
18. Unveil your health code with meridian screening.
19. Medical Systems will unveil new technologies and approaches for radiotherapy and radiosurgery.
20. The Obama administration will likely unveil the completed rescue plan, to remove toxic assets from banks and financial institutions and to unfrozen the credit market next week.
21. Nokia is also expected to unveil plans to sell netbooks, or small, mobile computers.
22. China to unveil new nuclear-capable intercontinental missiles on National Day.
23. Standard Life, the largest player in the endowment market[http://sentencedict.com/unveil.html], will unveil its bonus statement next week.
24. Tory backbenchers are also keen for Mr Lamont to unveil a package to tackle unemployment.
25. The 10-year Apple veteran said the company would not unveil an overall Internet strategy at Macworld.
26. zugu2 Cheapflights has launched its second Zugu metasearch site in less than a month – using the ITB exhibition in Berlin to unveil a local version for the German market.
27. The US monthly men's magazine "Playboy" is about to unveil its first 3D centerfold, which will appear in the June issue hitting newsstands on Friday, the Wall Street Journal reported Tuesday.
28. It is under such circumstances that sources from various circles urge the Government to unveil laws and regu-Iations as soon as possible to legalize and systemize the logistics industry.
29. Now Kloth( a brand of Fullpower Group) is very pleased to unveil a glorious revolution which will dominate the future of undergarments !
30. He will also talk to the media officials to discuss plans to unveil his backroom team.
More similar words: unveiled, veil, surveillance, inveigh, inveigle, ceiling, nonpareil, vein, cave in, give in, drive in, price ceiling, glass ceiling, have it off, believe in, drive into, invest, convey, invent, inverse, convent, convene, convert, envenom, investor, reinvest, converse, invented, inventor, converge.