Random good picture Not show
1. My father was an unemployed labourer.
2. How long have you been unemployed?
3. He's been unemployed for over a year.
4. The area has a high percentage of unemployed men.
5. This workshop helps young unemployed people in Grimsby.
6. Unemployed workers have a thin time.
7. One solution is to retrain the long-term unemployed.
8. If you are unemployed you can claim social security.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Being unemployed entitles you to free medical treatment.
10. I've got loads of friends who're unemployed.
11. The scheme must have tangible benefits for the unemployed.
12. A quarter of the local workforce is unemployed.
13. Being unemployed is such a waste of your talents.
14. The party's policies were popular among the unemployed.
15. The unemployed reporter pawned his typewriter to pay the rent.
16. A new training scheme to help the long-term unemployed is expected.
17. If you feel extraordinary work not happy, then unemployed flavor will make you more upset; if you think a quiet life is not comfortable, then the pain will make you more pain.
18. Getting the unemployed back to work, said the minister, is a moral imperative.
19. His financial problems escalated after he became unemployed.
20. Many unemployed people experience feelings of isolation and depression.
21. Have you been unemployed for over six months?
22. The unemployed stood at street corners, dejected.
23. I've only been unemployed for a few weeks.
24. He was unemployed for two months after leaving college.
25. The government has only made a token gesture towards helping the unemployed.
26. There has been an appreciable drop in the number of unemployed since the new government came to power.
27. He has no conception of how difficult life is if you're unemployed.
28. The closure of the factory left hundreds of men unemployed.
29. There is an element of compulsion in the new scheme for the unemployed.
30. Worry and lack of money cramp the lives of the unemployed.
More similar words: unemployment, employer, employee, employ, employment, annoyed, overjoyed, ploy, deploy, deployment, unexplored, implode, implore, imploring, temple, imploringly, exemplar, exemplary, exemplify, contemplate, contemplated, contemplation, exemplification, destroyer, frayed, cloy, alloy, decayed, delayed, arrayed.