Similar words: ailing, wailing, ceiling, beguiling, boiling water, multilingual, fail, failed. Meaning: ['feɪlɪŋ] n. 1. a flaw or weak point 2. failure to reach a minimum required performance. adj. 1. unable to meet financial obligations 2. below acceptable in performance.
Random good picture Not show
5) She was conscious that her memory was failing.
6) This computer has one big failing.
7) Vanity is her worst failing.
8) By failing to prepare,[http://sentencedict.com/failing.html] you are preparing to fail.
9) She feels shame at failing in the exam.
10) The factory was closed for failing to comply with government safety regulations.
11) The regime has been criticized for failing to uphold human rights.
12) The family were evicted from their house for failing to pay the rent.
13) My father's business is failing; he's mortgaged all his assets so as to save it.
14) The airline has been criticized for failing to heed advice/warnings about lack of safety routines.
15) Children are worried about failing in front of their peers.
16) She knew that by failing her exams she could jeopardize her whole future.
17) The police pulled him over for failing to stop at a red traffic light.
18) The plaintiff was guilty of contributory negligence for failing to wear a crash helmet.
19) Failing to complete the work constitutes a breach of the employment contract.
20) He was convicted of failing to muzzle a pit bull.
21) Failing eyesight finally forced her into an old people's home.
22) There are worse calamities than failing your driving test.
23) Jealousy is a very human failing.
24) There's no risk of her failing/that she'll fail.
25) Newspapers attacked the government for failing to cut taxes.
26) Nowadays even efficient, lean, well-run industries are failing.
27) The mother licked the child for failing the examination.
28) Failing instructions I did what I thought best.
29) She was disqualified from competing for a year after failing a dope test.
30) The government is being widely criticized in the press for failing to limit air pollution.
More similar words: ailing, wailing, ceiling, beguiling, boiling water, multilingual, fail, failed, fail to, failure, mudslinging, lingering, availability, fling, cling, sling, linger, ruling, willing, rolling, yelling, sibling, hauling, curling, inkling, milling, dangling, buckling, swirling, stifling.