Random good picture Not show
1. Add stock, wine, tomatoes and okra. Stir well.
2. Okra is relatively easy to grow given sufficient space.
3. Glumly, he began to pull out okra and edenwort.
4. Add stock, wine, tomatoes and okra.
5. Plant okra outside in May once the soil is warm.
6. Okra pods also can be dried and used on holiday wreaths, or picked on stems and used in dried floral displays.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
7. Fry the onions, celery, peppers and okra for about 10 minutes until soft. 2.
8. A friend from Alabama never made chili without okra, and her chili was legendary.
9. Now star fruit and okra jostle root ginger and mangoes on supermarket shelves.
10. Today, there are several okra strains that do splendidly even in shorter growing seasons.
11. The product of fermented okra natto has an antibacterial.
12. These include goober (peanut), gumbo (okra), and voodoo (witchcraft).
13. Okra is a and high - quality material for the production of dietary fiber.
14. As much as I like fried okra, gumbo and bhindi masala are hearty dishes that make the best use of okra's snappy texture and slightly bitter taste.
15. The results showed that Red Okra kept at 15±1℃ after harvest survived storage best.
16. Okra, which also contains calcium an aid in reducing stomach inflammations.
17. Smothered with gravy, garnished with unspeakable, uneatable edenwort and okra.
18. He turned the oven on to 250 and put the okra and the edenwort on to a low heat.
19. Alternatively, use two spoons to shape the mixture into nest shapes. 4 Trim the ends of the okra.
20. The pods form soon after the flowers drop; vigilance is a requirement for the okra grower.
21. The local flying fish with Cou Cou (corn meal and okra) comes fresh from the ocean to the grill. Dance to one of local bands and get the calypso rhythm.
22. New Orleans traditional taste, seasoned fresh seafood slow cooked okra andand special spices . A Cajun favorite!
23. I promise never to eat more than one serving of okra again.
24. I'll make a point to trying new food like okra gumbo.
More similar words: muckraker.