Random good picture Not show
1. He's the kingpin of the whole team.
2. The Article Page: New Kingpin of Online News?
3. A corrupt red oil kingpin enlists the aid of a female police officer to help find his son.
4. Kingpin: South Korea, Japan, Southeast Asia and Europe and the United States. 100 percent export - oriented enterprises.
5. Using a spring clamp , fasten the kingpin and axle mount together.
6. National spirit is the moral kingpin on which a nation relies for survival and development.
7. Based on vehicle kingpin angle measuring theory, the paper analyzes the measuring errors of kingpin inclination angle and kingpin caster angle from wheel steering angle measuring errors.
8. The establishment of more than 10 years. Kingpin customers: near Fujian. City of Jiangxi Province.
9. If the kingpin is removed, the business or project is likely to fail.
10. The police have arrested the kingpin of a car operation.
11. The U.S. is, indeed, the kingpin of human rights abuse.
12. A very easy measurement of the kingpin caster angle is been put forward.
13. Kingpin is often used to describe an important criminal or the leader of criminal gang.
14. Art Mitz, the editor of the school newspaper and a very smart guy, was the kingpin.
15. So the most important person in a project or business is the kingpin.sentencedict .com
16. The testing equipment for orientating vehicle wheel can test front wheel obliquity, kingpin caster angle, kingpin inclination angle and so on, which fills the blank of wheel orientation testing.
17. The brake lever axle hole should be pointing towards the top of the kingpin.
18. He went from being a small - time hood to a mafia kingpin.
19. This text introduces the process of design improvement of the air suspension guide arm, and analyzes the guide arm and kingpin caster angle before and after the improvement.
20. The snowman's saturation in booze ads catapulted him to become a marketing kingpin.
More similar words: sleeping partner, selling point, polling place, sinking feeling, king, joking, taking, liking, typing, coping, milking, licking, banking, lacking, ranking, parking, kingdom, mocking, fucking, Lurking, shaking, smoking, lapping, leaping, damping, carping, dumping, helping, impinge, griping.