Random good picture Not show
1. The virus then passes through the cell membrane.
2. Loud noise can damage the delicate membrane in the ear.
3. A waterproof membrane is built into the wall just above ground level.
4. The solvent passes through the permeable membrane to the solution.
5. The cornea is the transparent membrane that covers the front of the eye.
6. A vibrating membrane in the ear helps to convey sounds to the brain.
7. This results in a pressure difference across the membrane.
8. Membrane damage can slow down photosynthesis quite substantially.
9. His father buried the membrane beneath the doorstep.
10. Under resting conditions the cell membrane will not allow ions to diffuse passively across it, so the potential difference remains.
11. It merely registers the disruption of its outer membrane that such entry causes.
12. Arriving at the post synaptic membrane, it causes a change in its permeability so that a new action potential begins.
13. Once having fallen through this one-way membrane, matter or energy is lost to the known universe for ever.
14. As the cells increase in number the outer membrane disappears.
15. The oxygen ion passes through the membrane and emerges on the other side as pure oxygen gas.
16. Most recently, a soluble form of the usually membrane bound ICAM-1 molecule was detected in human serum samples.
17. These are substances which specifically latch onto the protein on the cell membrane.
18. The eye is like a lantern: it contains fire enclosed by a thin membrane.
19. Angiotensin I converting enzyme inhibitors may act in reducing glomerular basement membrane pore size.
20. The polymer solution is separated from the pure solvent by a membrane, permeable only to solvent molecules.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. Each rod contains thousands of proteins that transform light into signals via a molecule that crosses the membrane in a sevenfold zigzag.
22. The sample is introduced on one side of the membrane, the reagent on the other side.
23. The flags are now to be numbered and lifted, and will then be relaid on a waterproof membrane.
24. Experiments suggest that it has a fluid consistency and that there is movement of the liquid molecules within the membrane.
25. Direct contact is most likely to lead to infection of the skin, conjunctiva or mucous membrane.
26. It would also seem that some proteins are free to move laterally within the membrane.
27. He had been born with the caul, the inner fetal membrane had covered his head at birth.
28. This led to a substantial increase in platelet cholesterol concentration, the bulk of this increase being associated with the platelet membrane.
29. Ultimately the wooden drum was transmuted into the body of the membrane drum.
30. The contractile vacuole expands and eventually discharges the water it contains to the exterior through the cell membrane.
More similar words: cell membrane, plasma membrane, remembrance, remembrancer, embrace, embrasure, encumbrance, embryo, member, embroil, umbra, remember, embroiled, umbrage, embryology, embroidery, membership, adumbrate, crane, brand, branch, brand new, intranet, vibrant, branding, firebrand, branch out, vibrancy, extraneous, mediterranean.