Random good picture Not show
1. There was widespread support for him among the rank and file.
2. The payment offered to the rank and file is extremely poor.
3. The rank and file of the party had lost confidence in the leadership.
4. The rank and file members will follow the injunction of the party leadership.
5. Managers obtain more satisfaction from their work than the rank and file.
6. While I have no special bond with the rank and file, I do sometimes have one with the officers.
7. Men passed back and forth from the rank and file.
8. The rank and file were drawn from forced levies laid upon the tax-paying population.
9. It is down, straight down, into the rank and file, and there is nothing to break the fall.
10. The rank and file has lost confidence in the party leadership.
11. But they expected the rank and file to act more out of pragmatism than principle when choosing a nominee.
12. Now I could almost resent the rank and file, up there hogging every scene.
13. They decided to call upon the support of the rank and file of the labour movement.
14. Social control of the rank and file, in its formal disciplinary guise[sentencedict.com], had a multitude of possibilities.
15. About 100 casualties occurred in the rank and file.
16. the rank and file of the workforce.
17. About a hundred casualties occurred in the rank and file.
18. They seem to be losing the support of the rank and file.
19. Is it not chiefly because they upheld the principle of serving the people, established exemplary relations with the people through sacrificing their own interests, crated inside the armed forces a comradeship that brought the initiative of junior officers and the rank and file into full play, relied on the masses, analyzed the experience of each battle, and from battle to battle made continuous progress, both strategic and tactical?
20. The papal reform tended to drive a wedge between the educated, celibate higher clergy, and the rank and file.
21. And if he is friendly with me, a lawyer, imagine how friendly he is with the rank and file.
22. Indeed, most Tories sought to distance themselves from the actions of their own supporters amongst the rank and file.
23. The air in the building was dark and brown, like the air the rank and file breathed down under the ground.
23. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
24. High status is indicated through inaccessibility, human and physical barriers keeping the rank and file at a distance.
25. Nevertheless the Tories did have established methods for ensuring co-ordination between the high command and the rank and file.
26. Those old animosities within the union leadership, as well as the rank and file, give ground grudgingly.
27. The policy will now have to be approved by the rank and file.
28. To him, the whole notion would have been cruel, to turn such matters over to the rank and file.
29. The go-slow policy will appeal to middle-of-the-road Tories, who feel that an all-out attack on the unions will only make labor leaders and the rank and file more radical than they are today.
30. The old minister is so much at one with the rank and file.
More similar words: back and forth, file, profile, rank, grandfather, frankly, veteran, after a while, tolerance, one after another, over and over, film, send for, handful, stand for, fill up, fill out, filter, fill in, tank, ankle, thank, blank, and function, thanks, banker, filtering, banking, blanket, fulfilling.