Synonym: butterfly, chat up, coquet, coquetry, coquette, dalliance, dally, flirtation, flirting, mash, minx, philander, play, prickteaser, romance, tease, toy, toying, vamp, vamper. Similar words: delirious, flip, flight, dirt, skirt, conflict, T-shirt, virtual. Meaning: [flɜrt /flɜːt] n. 1. a seductive woman who uses her sex appeal to exploit men 2. playful behavior intended to arouse sexual interest. v. 1. talk or behave amorously, without serious intentions 2. behave carelessly or indifferently.
Random good picture Not show
1. You know Brian, he could flirt for England.
2. Don't flirt with girls.
3. Her husband is an incorrigible flirt.
4. Peter, you are an incorrigible flirt!
5. They say he's a terrible flirt.
6. He's a compulsive flirt.
7. When did you last flirt with him or tease him?
8. It's simply not cricket to flirt with another man's wife.
9. She's an incorrigible flirt!
10. Women may flirt, but men pounce.
11. After all, she was all right to flirt with at parties and escort him occasionally.
12. It feeds your ego to flirt with me, doesn't it?
13. He used to flirt with the two girls, on the quiet, when his wife wasn't looking.
14. She's a real flirt.
15. It embarrasses me when you flirt with other women in front of me.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. While the characters flirt with each other in improbable configurations, love, marriage and money come under the microscope.
17. A woman will flirt with anyone in the world as long as other people are looking on. Oscar Wilde
18. The same year that he was dubbed biggest flirt, Debbie Kauffman was voted her year's best looking girl.
19. He's a shameless flirt.
20. Nobody told you to flirt with me like a grown mature responsible adult man would do.
21. Just a flirt, she chastised herself, and probably a married flirt for all that.
22. She wanted to flirt and dance and find out how attractive she was to other men.
23. It was clear that Anna had no worries about her husband's attempts to flirt.
24. Regardless of your actions, the little group would keep the flirt label pinned on you because of their own baggage.
25. For Farini was not only a good businessman, he was also an unregenerate flirt.
26. He went from looking 45 to 25 and sprang into flirt mode.
27. Similarly - and we declare this honestly and proudly - we believe human males have a genetic thirst to flirt.
28. She closed her eyes in ecstasy as Jamie flung himself on her, accusing her of being a flirt.
29. I could never stand and watch so would walk away to wink and flirt with the young novices.
30. And how many men staggered out of Fatal Attraction swearing they'd never dare flirt with a woman again?
More similar words: delirious, flip, flight, dirt, skirt, conflict, T-shirt, virtual, virtually, give birth, conflict with, by virtue of, the cost of living.