Random good picture Not show
1. This parcel is overweight by two kilos.
2. She undid the string round the parcel.
3. I snipped the string and untied the parcel.
4. The parcel was delivered last week.
5. She tied up her things in a parcel.
6. Can you tie up this parcel for me?
7. The string around the parcel was slack.
8. What is the postage on this parcel?
9. Could you tie up the parcel for me?
10. She sent a parcel of books to her brother.
11. He tore at the cover of the parcel.
12. Just guess what is in the parcel.
13. He tied the parcel with twine.
14. The parcel was wrapped in plain brown paper.
15. The parcel was tied with string.
16. The postman has brought a parcel for you.
17. There's a parcel and some letters for you.
18. I'm sending a parcel to you per bearer.
19. Whatever became of that parcel you sent?
20. He opened the door and flung the parcel in.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. They opened the parcel with whoops of delight.
22. The sticky tape on the parcel came unstuck and the whole thing came undone.
23. I reached up and put the parcel on top of the cupboard.
24. She carried the parcel in the crook of her arm.
25. I am going to take the parcel to the post office this afternoon.
26. She was carrying a parcel of books under her arm.
27. I need a piece of string to tie this parcel up.
28. She mentioned in a postscript to her letter that the parcel had arrived.
29. The waiter had our left-over food made up into a parcel to take home.
30. I managed secretly to undo a corner of the parcel.
More similar words: cell, cancel, celebrity, accelerate, march, celebration, a far cry, anarchy, force, research, source, researcher, architect, enforce, fierce, in force, by force, per cent, patriarchy, in search of, carcinomas, resource, perceive, reinforce, perceived, architecture, perception, percentage, for certain, enforcement.