Random good picture Not show
(1) He heard the car engine running sweetly beyond the open door.
(2) She was sixteen and sweetly innocent.
(3) The air smelled sweetly of fruit.
(4) "Do you mean blackmail?" she enquired sweetly.
(5) He could strike the ball as sweetly as when he was 28 years younger.
(6) The music of the violin blended sweetly with her voice.
(7) The kitchen smelled sweetly of herbs and fruit.
(8) Daisy was smiling sweetly at him.
(9) I just smiled sweetly and said no.
(10) The choir sang sweetly, and none more so than the Welsh boy.
(11) He headed the ball sweetly into the back of the net.
(12) He sang much more sweetly than he has before.
(13) Everything went sweetly and according to plan.
(14) Sweetly pretty(sentencedict.com), in her full flowered dress that hung in soft folds around her slender legs.
(15) The floors gleamed, and the house smelled sweetly of soap and fresh air.
(16) She danced with zest, sang sweetly and had a fine sense of comic timing.
(17) Sweetly lyrical, it tells of a shy boy's coming of age through sport in Amsterdam on the eve of war.
(18) But I can hear nuns singing quietly, sweetly, invisible behind thick wooden grilles.
(19) A kinder, gentler place shot sweetly through with liberal values?
(20) The boy gazed back sweetly, forbearing from touching anything, and daring anyone to challenge his intentions.
(21) Her Maria blossoms and is by turns sweetly protective and vulnerable, generally very sexy and completely convincing.
(22) He smiled sweetly at her.
(23) She smiled sweetly at him.
(24) This killer dressed like a popinjay, sweetly singing a madrigal to men he knew were his sworn enemies.
(25) The birds were sweetly singing in the trees, the flowers were beautifully blooming, and all nature seemed to be rejoicing.
(26) The big wheel had stopped with our chair rocking sweetly at the summit.
(27) For all that he was an attractive little creature with a sweetly expressive face.
(28) Large curls stacked high on the crown for maximum effect Sweetly sophisticated small top knot sits forward from the crown.
(29) It would seem cruel to watch clean rivers flowing sweetly through a heartless and divided nation.
(30) He descended into the deep recesses of her neck where it was scented sweetly and so warm.