Synonym: bawl, blubber, cry, snivel, sob. Antonym: laugh. Similar words: sweep, weed, week, weed out, weekly, between, weekend, keep. Meaning: [wɪːp] v. shed tears because of sadness, rage, or pain.
Random good picture Not show
6. The sight made me want to weep.
7. She wanted to laugh and weep all at once.
8. Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep lone.
9. Weep not for roads untraveled. Weep not for paths left alone 'cause beyond every bend is a long blinding end.
10. A good weep would probably make you feel better.
11. Cold pipes weep in hot weather.
12. I'm so unhappy I could weep.
13. It might help you to have a good weep.
14. In severe cases[sentencedict.com], the skin can crack and weep.
15. He turned to leave,whereat she began to weep.
16. Sometimes you feel better for a good weep.
17. I do not weep over his death.
18. They weep crocodile tears for the poor and disadvantaged but are basically happy with things as they are.
19. He wanted to weep at the unfairness of it all.
20. They weep crocodile tears for the poor, but are basically happy with things as they are.
21. Don't weep about me.
22. You'd weep at the destruction of such sheer glory.
23. Many of the delegation members had begun to weep.
24. Is she the drug-addled singer who made thousands weep?
25. Those who do not weep[sentencedict .com], do not see. Victor Hugo
26. Ruta said, and began to weep.
28. Life is like an onion; you peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
29. Wonderfully melodic and tuneful, his songs have made me weep.
30. There are times when I sit down and have a good weep.
More similar words: sweep, weed, week, weed out, weekly, between, weekend, keep, sleep, creep, steep, keep to, sleepy, keep up, keep on, keep off, keep down, keep away, keep back, keep out of, keep from, go to sleep, fall asleep, keep in mind, keep up with, housekeeping, keep in touch, keep an eye on, keep pace with, keep company with.