Random good picture Not show
1. There was a droll, cynical expression on his face.
2. The band have a droll sense of humour.
3. Yes, very droll, no doubt.
4. Not much of the bridge's history is as droll.
5. Mrs Fanning rolled her hips in a droll way like some one trying to keep up a Hula-Hoop.
6. Ghost: Oh, very droll, dear lad - you will go far.
7. A droll comment from time to time enlivens the dry information that fills most of the pages of a typical register.
8. The diary of this trip is Jaynes' droll and artfully composed memoir.
9. Normally his expression was droll, with a hint of humour about the mouth and eyes.
10. Abusive lovers, self-deception and compulsive honesty create a droll litany over exquisite music.
11. And his own unique brand of droll self-mockery had his audiences in stitches.
12. Every song has an unflinching backbeat, a droll lyric and a concise guitar solo smack-dab in the middle.
13. Other cartoons are lifeless; plenty of sitcoms offer droll toddlers and clever menials, bringing down their betters with disparaging asides.
14. But these flourishes never distract from the droll human dramas that Wong has so astutely and amusingly worked out.
15. Although they're full of droll talk and amusing mannerisms, they are still necromancers.
16. He is so droll, that Samson.
17. He screwed up his mouth in a droll fashion.
18. His style is at times droll, satirical[sentencedict.com], yet sympathetic.
19. His face was screwed up in a droll fashion.
20. Droll, the former financial executive seeking his doctorate, says he's leaving his retirement nest egg "totally untouched."
21. Mrs Linton eyed him with a droll expression--half angry, half laughing at his fastidiousness.
22. Its droll tone and tricksy style almost mask its heroine's solitude and tristesse.
23. He looked at her with a droll sort of awakening.
24. So he thinks I'm going to apologize? How very droll!
25. So they've locked me out of the house? Very droll, I'm sure!
26. One of my favorite teachers at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau was known of his droll sense of humor.
27. One of my favorite teachers at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau is known for his droll sense of humor.sentencedict.com
28. Ground Rules One of my favorite teachers at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau was known of his droll sense of humor.
29. Carrie scowled. The effect was something so quaint and droll it caught even the manager.
30. Boring lectures One of my favorite teachers at Southeast Missouri State University in Cape Girardeau is known for his droll sense of humor.