Random good picture Not show
(1) Straighten up your room.
(2) You should straighten up your ideas first.
(3) You'd better straighten up or else!
(4) Straighten up slowly(Sentencedict), then repeat the exercise ten times.
(5) You'd better straighten up, young lady!
(6) Mark and I managed to straighten up the house before our parents got home.
(7) We'd better straighten up the house before they get back.
(8) He tried to straighten up and nearly stumbled.
(9) Relax forwards, then straighten up and repeat to the other side.
(10) You'd better straighten up or you'll never make it out of high school.
(11) I tried to straighten up, but another wave of nausea swept over me and I vomited again.
(12) Every day people straighten up the hair, why not the heart? Che Guevara
(13) Make beds and straighten up rooms.
(14) The bent strip can straighten up by itself.
(15) From ingrained habit he paused to straighten up the bed.
(16) We entered to find Holmes had made no attempt to straighten up his posture.
(17) Lift the chair with your head still against the wall. Try to straighten up while still holding the chair.
(18) If you're lifting something heavy, be careful not to hurt your back when you straighten up.
(19) As usual, she helped Minnie clear away the dishes and straighten up.
More similar words: straighten, straight, straightaway, straight line, straightforward, keep a straight face, tighten, frighten, brighten, enlighten, frightened, enlightened, frightening, enlightenment, straitened, fighter, blighted, eighteen, delighted, foresighted, firefighter, righteousness, strain, strained, restrain, constrain, constraint, dire straits, unrestrained, distraught.