Random good picture Not show
1. The State Bank charges lower rates on personal loans.
2. State banks are virtually insolvent due to politically-directed lending.
3. Monopolistic trading companies, a state bank, efforts to stimulate industrial development; none of these had much success.
4. Overnight, state banks drastically raised interest rates, and people flocked to deposit their hoarded cash.
5. State Bank will follow the path of reform?
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
6. State Bank is currently the selection of strategic investors.
7. The state bank floated a loan.
8. State Bank will also purchase $ 2.4 billion of the assets.
9. State Bank for Foreign Relations : Tirana; Dir. - Shkelqim Cani.
10. Local party bosses gained broad powers over state bank lending , taxes, regulation and land use.
11. State Bank shares To do this well it will take some time.
12. State Bank of Vietnam ( Vietbank ): 49 Ly Thai To , Hanoi ; f .1951.
13. Since 1999, the State Bank opened a representative office in Hong Kong.
14. A branch of the government-run State Bank of Mysore had approved a $1.3 million loan, but stopped disbursing funds after several thousand dollars, Mr. Alva says, amid the land dispute.
15. State Bank of India has 52 foreign offices in 34 countries across the globe.
16. Darla Sikora , of Citizens State Bank of Loyal, Wisconsin, is overwhelmed by requests from farmers.
17. For wire electronic payments: invoice must state bank name , address , account # , and routing #.
18. Therefore, the State Bank of these institutions, should be a good investment.
19. In future, enterprises using foreign capital would be allowed foreign currency accounts in the State Bank or a foreign bank.
20. The decision stipulated that gold traders must adhere to the state-set gold price, and deposit their earnings in the State Bank.
21. Two-tier banking system introduced: a federal reserve comprising republican central banks, and commercial banks formed from sectoral state banks.
22. Ukraine and Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia face the threat which similarly the State bank system collapses.
23. The Shaanxi Province Bank is a modern China famous State bank.
24. The military government also allows dollars to be deposited in a state bank for later withdrawal as FEC.
25. Approved by the State Council, the Central Exchange gold investment limited liability company on behalf of the State Bank of China Co. , Ltd. 100% equity holding .
More similar words: date back to, state, estate, stately, gestate, estate tax, intestate, devastate, reinstate, statement, interstate, welfare state, statecraft, real estate, nation-state, head of state, state of the art, united states, prostate gland, chief of state, state-of-the-art, overstatement, income statement, state of nature, understatement, estates general, state of affairs, state capitalism, interstate commerce, statement of account.