Random good picture Not show
1. She wrinkled her nose in disgust.
2. The wind wrinkled the water with waves.
3. A wrinkled purse,a wrinkled face.
4. She smoothed down a wrinkled tablecloth.
5. The wrinkled silk will flatten out again if you iron it.
6. She wrinkled up her nose at the strange smell coming from the kitchen.
7. Frannie wrinkled her nose at her daughter.
8. Ada had a wrinkled, simian face.
9. Carter wrinkled his forehead in concentration.
10. His nose wrinkled with distaste.
11. The paper has wrinkled where it got wet.
12. Alex wrinkled up her nose at the smell.
13. His face was wrinkled with age.
14. Her face wrinkled with age.
15. She kissed his wrinkled face.
16. His face wrinkled in a grin.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. The peasant is palming his wrinkled face.
18. Her stockings wrinkled at the ankles.
19. She wrinkled her brow as she thought.
20. He wrinkled his brow in concentration.
21. His face was all wrinkled and old.
22. Amy wrinkled her nose in disapproval.
23. The skin on his hands was wrinkled and papery.
24. His suit was wrinkled and he looked very tired.
25. She wrinkled her nose at the smell.
26. She wrinkled her brow thoughtfully.
27. His brow wrinkled when he saw us.
28. She wrinkled up her nose in distaste.
29. I wrinkled my nose in disgust.
30. Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you're in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.