Random good picture Not show
1. Outcomes were followed using subsequent questionnaires, Social Security Administration death records, and state cancer registries.
2. I authorize the Social Security Administration to release information about me in its records to the Department of State and U. S. Citizenship and Immigration Services.
3. Last year, the Social Security Administration paid out about $106 billion in disability benefits, equal to nearly 4% of the federal budget.
4. The Social Security Administration received 1.9 million applications for disability benefits in the first eight months of this year, up 23% from a year earlier.
5. Suddenly, virtually every agency, from the Social Security Administration to the Food and Drug Administration, began announcing RFID trials.
6. According to the 2010 trustees report from the Social Security Administration, Social Security reserves will run out in 2037.
7. Social security administration is an important part of public security administration.
8. The actuarial tables on the Social Security Administration website suggest that there is a better than 10% chance that McCain will die during his first term in office.
9. After the reform of administrative examination and approval, social security administration should begin with the work to reinforce supervision.
10. The most common names, according to a Social Security Administration release last month, are Jacob, Michael and Ethan for boys, and Emma, Isabella and Emily for girls.
11. The Social Security Administration held a health seminar at CCBA.
12. The labour and social security administration department shall pay heed to the comments and suggestions of trade unions in the work of labour and social security inspection.
13. A new chart from the Social Security administration, using W-2 tax data, shows that the number of Americans earning more than $50 million a year fell by more than half in 2009 from 2007.
14. The Social Security Administration is an enormous organization with enormous responsibilities.
15. At first glance it looks as though the structure might belong to the Social Security Administration or some other elephantine bureaucracy.
16. The credentials for labour and social security inspection shall be printed under the supervision of the labour and social security administration department of the State Council.
17. Contrary to the claims of Yglesias, Krugman, and the Social Security Administration, I don't think the "Ponzi scheme" charge is unfair in the slightest.
18. And they are the names parents love. Emily and Jacob top the list of the most popular baby names in the country. That's according to the Social Security Administration.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
19. The first person I mentioned was Richard Dean, a forty-nine-year-old Vietnam veteran who had worked for the Social Security Administration for twenty-two years.
20. In 1974, Social Security insurance was taken over by the Social Security Administration, and in 1983 an amendment allowed partial taxation of the benefits given to upper-income recipients.
21. Footnote called itself a "Facebook for the deceased". The company is launching profiles of 80 million dead folks today, based on public information skimmed from Social Security Administration records.
22. Emily and Jacob top the list of the most popular baby names in the country. That's according to the Social Security Administration.
23. Although the program is administered by a federal agency, the Social Security Administration, it uses no federal funds.
24. Submit your entry by April 1 2008 , and await the results after the Social Security Administration releases the official name popularity figures in May.
25. The 9-digit identification number assigned to an individual by the Social Security Administration under the Social Security Act.
More similar words: administration, small business administration, national security council, administrative, administrator, social services, socialization, security, administer, insecurity, administering, collective security, registration, association, admiration, social contract, ministry, special session, prostration, frustration, illustration, sequestration, demonstration, social, socially, socialize, socialism, socialized, antisocial, social class.