Random good picture Not show
(1) The dog will smell out a thief.
(2) He says he can smell out trouble before it starts.
(3) They'll be able to smell out any corruption.
(4) They use dogs trained to smell out explosives.
(5) Specially - trained dogs can smell out drugs. Sentencedict.com
(6) At customs, dogs are used to smell out drugs in passengers' luggage.
(7) He could always smell out fear.
(8) His nose can smell out a human or a Minpin or any other animal from ten miles away.
(9) Get the smell out of your clothes.
(10) Change waists - coat again me also can smell out your flavour!
(11) Once we smell out something unusual, we should report it to the campus guard immediately.
(12) The police used dogs to smell out the criminals.
(13) Other cities guest, need not say also can smell out its deep breath old flavour.
(14) Just entered a village, already from a smell out on quote card depreciating hot flavour.
(15) Dogs were prized for their ability to smell out animals.
(16) He says he can smell out trouble before It'starts.
(17) We can use the dog to smell out the drugs in their hiding place.
(18) He said he could smell out the mystery.
(19) He can smell out trouble.
(20) And the other one, we've got an ionizer that, uhm...it's an industrialized one, and within three hours, we can pull the smell out of the room.