Similar words: cupboard, skeleton, shipboard, board, aboard, on board, onboard, skeletal system. Meaning: n. a scandal that is kept secret.
Random good picture Not show
3. Most families have one or two skeletons in the cupboard.
3. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Institutions that hit the headlines with accounts paying top-flight rates might also have a few skeletons in the cupboard.
5. Every family has a skeleton in the cupBoard.
6. They say every family a skeleton in the cupboard.
7. Everyone has a skeleton in the cupboard.
8. The terrible secret is called 'a skeleton in the cupboard '.
9. The only person I know who has a skeleton in the cupboard is Carlton.
10. Learn to have mercy on the ones who hurt you, because they are poor person too. Every family has a skeleton in the cupboard.
11. She never refers to her childhood; I wonder if she has a skeleton in the cupboard?
12. Every family is said to have at least one skeleton in the cupboard.
More similar words: cupboard, skeleton, shipboard, board, aboard, on board, onboard, skeletal system, boarding, surfboard, above board, bed and board, skateboard, across the board, boarding school, in the case of, in the course of, in the least, not in the least, recuperate, hoard, get on, simpleton, metonymy, get on with, detonate, astonish, son-in-law, astonished, rationing.