Random good picture Not show
1. She never had sexual intercourse before she was married.
2. Rape is committed where sexual intercourse takes place without consent.
3. She denied having had sexual intercourse with him.
4. HIV can be transmitted through sexual intercourse.
5. Not having experienced sexual intercourse; virginal.
6. What, then, does promiscuous sexual intercourse really mean?
7. Rupture of the hymen , typically in sexual intercourse.
8. Sexual intercourse between unmarried adolescents can be problematical.
9. Pain during sexual intercourse always has psychological causes.
10. To avoid pregnancy, you should abstain from unprotected sexual intercourse during your fertile days.
11. Abstinence from sexual intercourse, especially by reason of religious vows.
12. Unprotected sexual intercourse is the most important transmission route of HIV infection worldwide.
13. Note position of sexual intercourse to avoid riding position and flexion to prevent too deep into the male genitalia.
14. HPV infection through sexual intercourse is normally associated with cervical cancer.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. The other day, two person of having sexual intercourse period, some people absorb using the camera record the entire process, middle imitates the Japanese xanthic film many obscene movement.
16. But also should prevent pair of sexual intercourse ability commutation idolatrous.
17. Sexual intercourse and sodomy with a person under 16 is criminal in Massachusetts.
18. The HIV virus is transmitted though body fluids, during sexual intercourse.
19. Love between man and woman is impossible because there must not be sexual intercourse, and friendship between man and woman is impossible because there must be sexual intercourse. James Joyce
20. To complete ( a marriage ) with the first act of sexual intercourse after the ceremony.
21. Not only realising chancre and syphilis is two kinds of disease, and realise they all are caused by feculent sexual intercourse[sentencedict.com], this kind of understanding is in at that time is very marvelous.
22. People who do not want to go all the way to sexual intercourse can still be more sexual, more intimate, and even more orgasmic with their lover, thanks to what sex experts call an "outercourse".
23. First of all, the main route of the transfer of the virus is through sexual intercourse.
24. In 2006, China banned tourists from taking part in all-night rave parties outside Beijing, which saw revellers dancing, urinating, taking drugs and having sexual intercourse on the wall.
25. On the other hand, it is truly remarkable how the sexual response often regains its full strength as soon as a couple turns to non- coital forms of sexual intercourse .
26. Artificial insemination : Introduction of semen a female's vagina or cervix by means other than sexual intercourse.
27. Results Decrease in sexual fantasy and sexual desire, letdown of sexual climax and decrease in the rate of sexual intercourse were observed in 91 male addicts.
28. Create opportunities for them to get interested in eroticism, and further more, encourage them sexual intercourse.
29. A contraceptive device consisting of a thin flexible disk, usually made of rubber, that is designed to cover the uterine cervix to prevent the entry of sperm during sexual intercourse.
30. Haier is the Bo out before the enumeration of a large number of sexologist in the Masters, they are carried out on human sexual intercourse direct observation.
More similar words: sexuality, intercom, sexual, sexually, homosexual, in the course of, intercede, intercept, intersect, intercessor, splinter, counterpoint, internalization, intersperse, course, of course, recourse, discourse, racecourse, in due course, counterfeiter, counter, encounter, intellectual, countermand, intellectually, counterfeit, counterpart, interim, painter.