Random good picture Not show
1. I see that the director has appropriated the best office to his own use.
2. Any reasonable person can see that it is not fair.
3. Don't worry, we'll see that the children come to no harm.
4. See that you are careful with money and work to a budget.
5. The umpire's duty is to see that competition is fair play.
6. When I got up to him,I could see that he was one of my friends after all.
7. It frightened me sometimes to see that.
8. Anybody can see that it's wrong.
9. Did you see that programme on monkeys last night?
10. She could see that her remark had hit home.
11. Bugger me! Did you see that?
12. See that the windows and doors are fastened.
13. I don't see that it matters what Josh thinks.
14. I'd like to see that film.
15. I'm glad to see that you're keeping well.
16. It was very sharp of you to see that!
17. I could see that he was weighing me up.
18. I could see that something was terribly wrong.
19. Did you see that boy?
20. I'll see that you get a fair hearing.
21. Did you see that programme on Brazil last night?
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. I can't see that it matters what I think.
23. No-one wishes to see that.
24. You can see that she favours her father.
25. Let's see that goal again in slow motion.
26. Now I see that I was wrong.
27. Did you see that bird streak past the window?
28. Great men are the guide posts and landmarks in the state;are they who see that spiritual is stronger than any material force, that thoughts rule the world.
29. The other banks are going to be very eager to help, provided that they see that he has a specific plan.
30. Dad loved to play the mandolin for his family he knew we enjoyed singing, and hearing him play. He was like that. If he could give pleasure to others, he would, especially his family. He was always there, sacrificing his time and efforts to see that his family had enough in their life. I had to mature into a man and have children of my own before I realized how much he had sacrificed.
More similar words: that, at that, and that, now that, so that, that is, all that, in that, and all that, only that, seeing that, in order that, that is to say, not more than, no more than, more than ever, at that time, meet, sheet, see to, fleet, greet, street, agree to, meet with, meet up with, hat, what, but what, than.