Random good picture Not show
1. A Greek oil tanker has run aground.
2. Their plans for building a new library have run aground.
3. A ship carrying a cargo of oil has run aground.
4. Of possession as the delusion we all run aground on.
5. At least 20 others were run aground, driven into sand bars by huge waves and winds topping 100 miles per hour.
6. A tanker has run aground, spilling 60,000 gallons of oil into the sea.
7. There's no use, you've run aground.
8. The oil - tanker run aground.
9. We are destined to run aground on some island.
10. Their plans for building a new library run aground.
11. The Exxon Valdez had run aground on the Bligh Reef, and was leaking oil.
12. Our plans for rebuilding have run aground, as the council to allow the necessary money.
13. Their plans for building a dormitory have run aground as they are short of money.
14. Acts 27:26 But we must run aground on a certain island.
15. The boat had run aground, but they managed to get her off again.
16. Y et there are also signs that the growth in the centre could run aground.
17. The hull is flat-bottomed, so the boat can easily wait for high tide when run aground in shallow water.
18. Unfortunately it is on these rocky shoals that the commission is likely to run aground.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. However, due to tension in scientific research funds, it is has run aground.
20. It looks like a supertanker of American consumerism has run aground in the city.
21. In the dreamlike scene, star trails arc over an old ship run aground on a beach near Gytheio, Peloponnesus in southern Greece.
22. I refuse to stand by and see the company allowed to run aground because of one woman's wilfulness.
More similar words: aground, runaround, run around, underground, ground, grounds, underground railroad, grounded, groundhog, groundnut, foreground, campground, playground, ungrounded, groundwork, ground beef, gain ground, overground, background, groundless, ground-floor, ground floor, groundwater, groundswell, break ground, common ground, coffee grounds, middle ground, get off the ground, losing ground.