Random good picture Not show
1. She grappled with her assailant but he got away.
2. Can you describe your assailant?
3. Other party-goers rescued the injured man from his assailant.
4. He was unable to recognize his assailant in the dark.
5. Sleep came to him like an unseen assailant.
6. The assailant struck several blows before he was restrained.
7. Her assailant lunged, stabbing at her again and again.
8. When her assailant spoke he sounded almost offended, which struck Rachel as strange since she appeared to be the injured party.
9. When her assailant is released and rapes again, her only recourse is yet again violent revenge.
10. Tragedy strikes when Sam is killed by an assailant on a New York street.
11. The assailant approached another woman on Baden Avenue near Maple Avenue, grabbed her shoulders, kissed and mauled her.
12. Kim described her assailant as a white male in his 20s or 30s who reminded her of Timothy McVeigh.
13. Tiny though she was compared with her assailant, she fought like a wildcat.
14. His assailant brought a boot down on his hand, and the sword twisted from his grasp.
15. He described the assailant as a tall man with a big head and bushy hair.
16. He described his mental picture of his assailant.
17. The victim put up a heroic struggle against his assailant.
18. She may have put up a fight to try to ward off her assailant.
19. She was unable to get to grips with her assailant.
20. He caught up a stick and struck out his assailant.
21. Police have issued a description and an artist's impression of the assailant.
22. It flings its fine hairs in the face of the assailant,(sentencedict.com) in a dense cloud.
23. The doctoral student was apparently attempting to change a flat tire when his assailant struck.
24. Dolly's limbs lay strewn about the carpet but Dolly's assailant had gone to take a nap and slept.
25. She sagged in his arms, catching dizzied sight of the assailant running across the pavement, with another man in pursuit.
26. The clerk, startled, looked round, but could see no obvious assailant in the milling crowd around him.
27. He believed that with such experience she would not have resisted the orders of her assailant.
28. She still had the torch in her hand and brought it down on her assailant with all her strength.Sentencedict.com
29. The Sheppard investigative team believes that Marilyn, two of whose teeth were chipped, bit her assailant.
30. One was a stabbing spree in which 12 cabdrivers got knifed in one week by a lone assailant.
More similar words: unassailable, assail, vigilant, jubilant, philanthropy, philanthropic, philanthropist, assassination, sail, sailor, versailles, assay, pass away, vassal, available, massage, assault, passage, be available, philander, sri lanka, passageway, availability, vigilance, ambassador, assimilate, incessant, puissant, incessantly, suppressant.