Random good picture Not show
1. The continuity with prewar schemes created important international diversities.
2. Prewar production levels were not regained until the early 1950s, and not until even later were 1930s agricultural productivity levels exceeded.
3. Under the prewar system of interim development control there were no such effective means.
4. The defensive concepts of prewar days were dead and buried.
5. There was a pre-war bed and a prewar tallboy and a pre-war wardrobe and patterned lino on the floor.
6. The matrix of abundant cropland group is prewar Feng Tian joint venture.
7. Prewar fanaticism of Japanese militarism had become centralized embodiment of rightwing though.
8. Business bounced back to prewar levels.
9. Market of prewar and southwest commodity has apparent semi - colony sex,(Sentencedict.com ) traditional sex and backward sex.
10. Prewar, russia economy success is remarkable.
11. The article thinks prewar Zhejiang province already had better industrial base.
12. In prewar days, I stood to lose a great deal, for the sake of a hobby.
13. The carefully staged black-and-white Steichen pictures that delighted prewar readers of Vogue mostly gave way to color and spontaneity.
14. At this(sentencedict.com), some of the others chime in with memories of prewar deprivations.
15. The all-important production of silk, for example, remained located outside the big urban centres throughout the prewar years.
16. He in turn seemed to enjoy her conversation as a reminder of a more elegant and carefree prewar world.
17. Reader H. R. Vaughan-Williams sent us this collector's item, which is probably prewar.
18. He will probe unceasingly for loopholes by which to claw his way back to his prewar stature.
19. Their contemporary, postwar work was often as influential as their prewar discoveries.
20. So Truman, forgetting regime change, decided the United States would aim only to restore prewar battle lines. Gen. Omar Bradley, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs, described the new U.
21. It'seemed nothing could disturb the even tenor of our existence in those happy prewar days.
22. Amid the outcry, many conservative leads are seeking a return to prewar emphasis on moral education.
23. Wujiang Road, once euphemistically called Love Lane, was a center for prostitution in prewar Shanghai and was later known for its snack stalls.
24. Amid the outcry, many conservative leaders are seeking a return to prewar emphasis on moral education.
25. Retentions is located east the Queen's road and the Xiamen street border prewar building.
26. They are endeavoring to reproduce the social conditions of prewar days.
27. Postwar demand will never reproduce the precise pattern of prewar demand.
More similar words: rewarding, lukewarm, crew, screw, shrew, shrewd, strewn, foreword, brewing, New Age, make way, all the way, in the way, by the way, give way, driveway, sidewalk, in the way of, give way to, renewable, chewable, interfere with, entranceway, war, aware, warn, wary, warm, award, warfare.