Random good picture Not show
(1) In my opinion, comparison to the Nature Conservancy is a compliment.
(2) There are various power conservancy options like three levels of screen brightness, and variable times for screen and disk power-down.
(3) The tour also visits several conservancy preserves, including newly acquired Watson Brake Mounds, one of the oldest mound complexes known.
(4) The Nature Conservancy runs this 300-acre haven for hummingbirds and butterflies in a high canyon near Fort Huachuca.
(5) He specializes in water conservancy and I in computer.
(6) Construction of farmland irrigation and water conservancy was enhanced.
(7) Chapter five analyses currency thought and water conservancy thought.
(8) Large-scale water conservancy project; fuzzy synthetic discrimination; weight; the Fuzzy Analytic Hierarchy Process; Period Risk.
(9) Large-scale water conservancy and hydropower project is an important infrastructure, but there is not a complete evaluation model about it, and give a orbicular risk analysis method.
(10) Alison McGee, a biologist with the Nature Conservancy in Georgia, said the Pentagon's commitment allowed local groups to be more ambitious in rebuilding the natural ecosystem.
(11) A number of key water conservancy projects were launched or completed.
(12) Products are widely used in municipal, water conservancy projects and hydroelectric power, mining, petroleum, chemical industry, water supply and drainage engineering unit of steel, etc.
(13) They spent months of toil on the water conservancy project.
(14) The welfare of river conservancy workers is much better than before.
(15) From the features of the small-scaled farmland water conservancy works[sentence dictionary], we know farmer households are the effective investment subjects.
(16) These investments have greatly improved Xinjiang's water conservancy, communications, posts and telecommunications and other infrastructure facilities.
(17) Water conservancy investment of capital construction has great effect onnational economy.
(18) Water resources conservancy lands: used for water conservancy and the facilities.
(19) Gradually, the administrative and water conservancy organization of grass roots in polder distinct turned to the martial organization.
(20) We've been carrying out water conservancy work on a large scale.
(21) Under previous legislation the procedures usually involved consultation between the agriculture departments and the then Nature Conservancy Council.
(22) Bushman children play soccer in a village near the Nyae Nyae conservancy of northeastern Namibia.
(23) The visits are guided by the conservation experts of the Conservancy Association.
(24) This kind of penstocks is the most practical overhaul penstock now and it is worth spread and application in water conservancy , water and electricity project.
(25) The articel discusses the problems of tender invitation and tender assessment which exist in the water conservancy engineering, such as lowest tender determination and tender evaluation.
(26) The utility model relates to a canal lock containing guide screw, and the canal lock is in the field of water conservancy facility.
(27) This paper elaborates the distribution and scale of spawning grounds and the reproductive conditions of Coreius heterodon in Yichang Section after damming by Gezhouba water conservancy pivot.
(28) Technical specifications for medical assessment of environmental impact on water conservancy and hydroelectric projects.
(29) The utility model provides an air-pressure water pump and pertains to water conservancy machinery technology.
(30) Roller-compacted revetment with high backfilling thick ness has been widely used in water conservancy works, public works and bank protection for port engineering.
More similar words: conservation, conservative, conservatism, servant, observant, observable, observatory, reservation, observation, consent, connivance, consensus, consistency, consecrate, consequence, inconsistency, consecutive, consequently, in consequence, consequential, age of consent, in consequence of, inconsequential, nonsense, nirvana, pervade, enervate, pervasive, interval, pervasion.