Random good picture Not show
1. The disease can result in retinal damage and loss of vision.
2. It's important that an eye surgeon should assess retinal detachment.
3. Thyroid; Ophthalmopathy; Extraocular muscle; Retinal artery; Ultrasonics.
4. Who knows case of denaturation of retinal element pigment!
5. No retinal detachment and cystoid macular edema were found.
6. Endophthalmitis displays mull echoes, retinal thickened or detached.
7. Identification by retinal scanning is complicated by eye movements.
8. How is retinal pigment denaturation treated?
9. Retinal NV induced by acidosis relates to VEGF.
10. When there was long-term retinal detachment, the protrusion of global wall remained in congenital coloboma of choroid[sentencedict.com], but protrusion extincted in high myopia.
11. Conclusion Clonidine can protect retinal structure and function in acute retinal ischemia insult.
12. Aiming at the bad performance of existing retinal blood vessel segmentation methods for small and low contrast vessels, a new segmentation method based on transition region extraction is proposed.
13. We present four cases of retinal detachment due to the globes having been perforated by a retrobulbar injection.
14. DiabeticWhen intercurrent heart disease, nephrosis and retinal pathological changes, physical training volume shoulds not be too large, time shoulds not be too long.
15. Vitreous and retinal surgery poses a risk to corneal endothelium in the aphakic and pseudophakic eyes.
16. In logical nets, generalization depends on chance exact match between some portion of the retinal image and a training instance.
17. The child with high myopia is also at risk of further visual deterioration from muscular haemorrhage or retinal detachment.
18. Insects, like mammals[sentencedict.com], extract the orientation of edges within the retinal image.
19. A shower of debris including tiny amounts of blood from torn retinal vessels causes floaters.
20. Figure 8 Selectivity for orientation is also found in retinal ganglion cells.
21. Objective To explore the effect of estrogen on the permeability of retinal blood vessel by ovariectomy.
22. It was shown that, to prevent the fibroplasia and traction retinal detachment, early management of the wound and vitrectomy within 2 weeks were the treatments of choice.
23. Objective To study the effect of bucking in the treatment of retinal detachment.
24. Objective To popularize the use of perfluorocarbon liquids in vitrectomy and increase the cure rate of complicated retinal detachment.
25. Methods Using OCT, we examined 12 patients with CEC. The size of CNV and the thickness of retinal neurosensory layer in foveola were measured.
26. Methods: 92 cases ( 92 eyes ) of different type retinal pores were treated with argon laser photocoagulation.
27. Objective : To investigate the therapeutic effects of laser therapy on retinal detachment of glaucoma after operation.
28. The trial involves adults and children who have a condition called Leber's congenital amaurosis (LCA), which is a type of inherited retinal degeneration.
29. Objective To investigate the surgical method and clinical effect of surgery for primary retinal detachment under indirect ophthalmoscope with no hand-held condensing lens.
30. Objective To evaluate the efficacy and complications of vitrectomy for vitreous hemorrhage after retinal vein occlusion.
More similar words: retina, retinue, multinational corporation, retire, heretic, retired, retiring, reticule, heretical, reticent, spare time, let in, get in, in all, accretion, syncretic, reticence, secretive, final, discretion, theoretical, reticulate, concretize, retirement, get into, finally, finale, all in all, theoretician, reticulated.