Similar words: restriction, restrictive, enzyme, restrict, be strict with, friction, destruction, strict.
Random good picture Not show
1. Abbreviations for restriction enzyme sites: H, Hin dIII.
2. A single band was found for each restriction enzymes and combinations mentioned above.
3. Control amplifications on samples to show that a constant restriction enzyme site can be cut strengthen confidence in the analysis.
4. Human Physiology: What Are Restriction Enzymes?
5. New phages can develop by acquiring restriction enzymes from plasmids.
6. Large DNA molecules are first dissected with restriction enzymes to produce specific fragments.
7. Restriction enzymes and reverse transcriptase are keys to gene engineering.
8. In this article, different DNA source, primers and restriction enzymes for CYP 2 A 6 genotypes were reviewed.
9. The method uses fluorescence microscopy to image individual DNA molecules that have been divided into orderly fragments by so-called restriction enzymes.
More similar words: restriction, restrictive, enzyme, restrict, be strict with, friction, destruction, strict, district, strictly, stricture, constrict, school district, boa constrictor, district attorney, terrestrial, fiction, diction, eviction, non-fiction, addiction, nonfiction, affliction, conviction, dictionary, prediction, extraterrestrial, valediction, benediction, dereliction.