Similar words: vigor, vigorous, vigorously, reinstate, inviolate, reiterate, inveterate, decorate. Meaning: v. impart vigor, strength, or vitality to.
Random good picture Not show
1. All this fresh air reinvigorated me.
2. Yet the scholarly energy which reinvigorated abstract concepts of political function was identical with that which satirized them.
3. The opening of the hospital has also reinvigorated a wider debate on the need for mental hospitals for the young.
4. As part of a concerted effort to reinvigorate residential communities, 2, 000 new houses have sprung up since 1990.
5. Advisers said Arroyo will focus initially on reinvigorating the economy, battered by the political crisis.
6. Reinvigorated, he would set off in pursuit ... This sport went on for hours, well into the evening.
7. We are fully committed to reinvigorating the economy of west Cornwall.
8. The Experience has reinvigorated downtown Las Vegas,(sentencedict.com) for years the habitat of the serious gambler and the serious vagrant.
9. This not only alleviates boredom, it can reinvigorate you.
10. The first is to reinvigorate their economies.
11. We need to reinvigorate the economy of the area.
12. What should Hubei do to reinvigorate its economy?
13. White House officials acknowledge it is time to reinvigorate and update the U.S. - Japan relationship.
14. And we notice that we need to reinvigorate and repot them about every four or five years.
15. Finally, we are seeking to reinvigorate APEC as the premier economic institution in the Asia-Pacific.
16. They reinvigorate me for the next nasty surprise and offer assurance that I can thrive.
17. The reinvigorate me for the next nasty surprise and offer assurance that can thrive.
18. Reinvigorate at the health club or with a few laps in the inviting indoor pool.
19. I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the chain of routine and gives a new, fine turn to old commonplaces. Faith reinvigorates the will, enriches the affections and awakens a sense of creativeness.
20. Manuel's voice had started to deteriorate, but the cracking horns cover any gaps and reinvigorate the songs.
21. As the investigation into these bombings continues, it has reinvigorated efforts to learn more about the black market for plastic explosives.
22. Buss believes his project is the right way to reinvigorate a neighborhood, by reusing existing buildings.
23. Mr Singh's trip to Washington is seen as the opportunity to revive and reinvigorate those ties.
24. With this new administration we have this opportunity to reinvigorate civic engagement," said Sascha Meinrath, research director of the Wireless Future Program at the New America Foundation.
More similar words: vigor, vigorous, vigorously, reinstate, inviolate, reiterate, inveterate, decorate, evaporate, decorated, elaborate, corporate, vigour, electorate, commemorate, elaborated, ameliorate, redecorate, incorporate, deteriorate, corroborate, collaborate, rigorous, rein, wherein, invite, in vitro, invited, reinforce, figure in.