Random good picture Not show
1. They were unpiling the rattan chairs.
2. The rattan and wrought-iron chair pictured here costs ￡125.
3. He poured the rattan into his horse in order to make it run faster.
4. The ball is made of rattan — a natural fibre.
5. The menace was the lashing rattan.
6. Should I have specified round rattan throughout the raft?
7. There were ends of broken rattan poking up.
8. Nothing quite beats the simplicity and elegance of rattan.
9. I threw the decayed rattan overboard.
10. It was rattan, dozens of broken ends of it, dangling down like stubble.
11. The most positive sign was that the rattan lashings of the main hull seemed to be holding firm.
12. She found Colin asleep on a rattan lounger on the veranda of his cottage in Holetown.
13. Made from rattan, the range comprises a two-seater sofa, chair, footstool, coffee table, side table and planter.
14. The tired rattan chairs reminded him of old Hollywood movies about the East, he says.
15. Mixed in with the velvet are some blackish rattan pieces with beige cushions and severe Scandinavian lines, circa 1960.
16. It could seat twenty passengers on rattan cane seats, who boarded by a short ladder over the sides!
17. Stripped floorboards teamed up with rattan furniture and wrought iron gives a look that complements.
18. One such was one of those oval rattan wicker chairs which hung from a beam far above.
19. He did not do his rattan work or carpentry with the same neatness.
20. But sometimes they used lashings of rattan, a jungle plant which threw out long tendrils that made natural bindings.
21. We examined the broken ends of the rattan stay and found black spots of mould growing inside the strands.
22. Rattan Liangxi mainly rattan and wood - based Wisteria.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
23. Although rattan rope bridge is usually unstable.
24. Using this machine can fully utilize the rattan brushwood in forest areas.
25. Until the 1980s some criminals were still flogged with a rattan cane as a punishment.
26. All we had accomplished was to stop the bamboo floating away after the last of its rattan lashings had snapped.
27. Designer desk White walls provide the perfect backdrop for this rattan desk.
28. Diners' delight A clean-cut, lightweight informal style makes this natural rattan furniture an excellent choice for your dining area.
29. The large room, a deluxe double, was decorated in pale-pink fabrics that blended in with the white rattan furniture.
30. I just hoped that all that flexing and twisting of the hull would not burst the 3, 000 rattan lashings.
More similar words: attack, attain, attach, attached, attach to, pittance, attainable, admittance, unattainable, bill of attainder, rattle, prattle, at any rate, at that time, instantaneous, gotta, cottage, committal, vendetta, acquittal, fatty, attic, matter, at that, cattle, hatter, latter, attend, attire, attuned.