Synonym: gingerroot, gingery, pep, peppiness, powdered ginger. Similar words: ring finger, lingering, finger, linger, singer, forefinger, harbinger, fingerprint. Meaning: ['dʒɪndʒə(r)] n. 1. perennial plants having thick branching aromatic rhizomes and leafy reedlike stems 2. dried ground gingerroot 3. pungent rhizome of the common ginger plant; used fresh as a seasoning especially in Oriental cookery 4. liveliness and energy. v. add ginger to in order to add flavor. adj. (used especially of hair or fur) having a bright orange-brown color.
Random good picture Not show
1. Jill dunked her ginger biscuit in her tea.
2. I set up a ginger group on the environment.
3. Ginger, nutmeg, cinnamon, pepper and cloves are common spices.
4. Cinnamon, ginger and cloves are all spices.
5. Use a piece of fresh ginger to impart a Far-Eastern flavour to simple ingredients.
6. The plump ginger kitten had settled comfortably in her arms and was purring enthusiastically.
7. The football team needs a bit more ginger in it.
8. The ginger gives the dish a wonderful spicy flavour.
9. Grate a tablespoonful of fresh ginger into a pan.
10. Root ginger has been used medicinally for centuries.
11. First, fry the garlic. Next[Sentencedict.com], add the ginger.
12. His nickname was Ginger because of his ginger hair.
13. Some dancing would ginger up the party.
14. His hair is dark grey with flecks of ginger.
15. He's called' Ginger 'because of his bright ginger hair.
16. I live mostly on coffee and ginger ale.
17. His hair was a bright shade of ginger.
18. Ginger shall be hot in the mouth.
19. This will ginger him up.
20. Her fiance sported a neat ginger moustache.
21. She was a mature lady with dyed ginger hair.
22. It didn't taste much of ginger.
23. The dish had a subtle hint of ginger.
24. You can't mistake him. He's got long ginger hair.
25. The Prime Minister appointed some new ministers to ginger up her administration.
26. Her fiance & 1 & sported a neat ginger moustache.
27. We have ginger ale,[sentencedict.com] tonic water and various other mixers.
28. Ginger beer effervesces frothily.
29. She was a mature lady with dyed ginger hair and a roguish grin.
30. Somewhere between ginger, orange, peppermint and chewing gum.
More similar words: ring finger, lingering, finger, linger, singer, forefinger, harbinger, fingerprint, index finger, anger, mudslinging, danger, longer, hunger, any longer, in danger, endanger, stranger, no longer, ringing, passenger, dangerous, out of danger, endangered, ironmongery, exchange rate, endangered species, raging, logging, rigging.