Random good picture Not show
1. The council applied for a compulsory purchase order on the tennis courts.
2. The local council also opposes the compulsory purchase order.
3. A compulsory purchase order has been served on your business premises.
4. The lease has now expired and a compulsory purchase order has been placed.
5. Notification of the compulsory purchase order has been placed in the public press.
6. Public bodies may apply for a compulsory purchase order in respect of certain property.
7. Please refer attached the purchase order.
8. We cannot supply you without a purchase order number.
9. More accurate data will reduce costly purchase order errors.
10. Allow automatic create purchase order when item over limIt'storage.
11. People who have had a compulsory purchase order placed on their house must also leave the city centre, an environment deemed unhealthy, for the distant suburbs.
12. Place purchase orders with internal suppliers coordinate with Purchase Order.
13. Receiving purchase order , checking, evaluate, and release order to Dept concerned.
14. Once a purchase order is entered, your assigned account executive along with our logistics coordinator will oversee the entire process of your production from sampling to fulfillment.
15. To order ( goods ) by purchase order or official requisition.
16. For a goods receipt for purchase order 101), the receipt of returnable transport packaging can be entered using movement type 501 and special stock indicator M.
17. Indeed they can. Public bodies may apply for a compulsory purchase order in respect of certain property.
18. One example from a multitude of possible examples is the compulsory purchase order enquiry.
19. For example: Your business or home is threatened with a compulsory purchase order.
20. If this could be shown to be the case they would have been entitled to a share purchase order from the Court.
21. This procurement, after the daily Order Point Scheduling, automatically creates a purchase order or production proposal order.
22. Follow - up with Sales on obtaining spot buy purchase orders, and maintaining the purchase order file.
23. The application will describe an interaction in which a purchase order document that's purposely noncompliant with Section 4 encoding is sent using SOAP.
24. An Invoicer participant provides the Invoicing service for calculating the initial price for a purchase order.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. Yes, you can take any business object that describe a physical concept: Purchase Order, Invoice, Inventory item, Employee, Customer...
26. After verification, double confirm in accordance with quality, spec and supplemental conditions on the Purchase Order.
27. Time of delivery is within 3 month after receipt of the purchase order, down payment or irrevocable confirmed letter of credit, as well as clarification of all technical details.
28. With event sequencing turned on, the program always processes the messages in a FIFO (first in first out) sequence that have the same purchase order number.
29. An Invoicer service participant provides the invoicing service for calculating the initial price for a purchase order, and then refines this price when the shipping information is known.
30. An invoicing service provider provides the Invoicing interface for calculating the initial price for a purchase order, and it then refines this price when the shipping information is known.
More similar words: purchase, executive order, order, in order, border, orderly, out of order, border on, in order to, disorder, in order that, law and order, mental disorder, dictionary order, church, urchin, in the lurch, gaseous, in case of, horde, foreordained, in the case of, ordeal, chase, murder, orchard, archaic, merchant, perchance, murderer.