Synonym: domestic, helper, housekeeper, servant. Antonym: boy. Similar words: maidenhead, aid, raid, aide, AIDS, said, braid, mail. Meaning: [meɪd] n. 1. a female domestic 2. an unmarried girl (especially a virgin).
Random good picture Not show
3) Ask the hour maid servant to clean the floor.
4) Her maid helped her to dress for the ball.
5) The maid lowered her chin and simpered.
6) A maid in a white apron opened the door for me.
7) The maid plunged the cloth into the pail and cleaned the floor.
8) She doubled as secretary and maid in the play.
9) He gave his maid $100 for a month's work.
10) I have turned off my maid.
11) The maid looked nervously at her mistress.
12) He signed to the maid to leave the room.
13) The maid bobbed a curtsy.
14) A maid brought me breakfast at half past eight.
15) They had a butler, a cook,[http://sentencedict.com/maid.html] and a maid.
16) Once a week, a maid changes the sheets.
17) Her maid locked the case in the safe.
18) We have a maid to do the housework.
19) The maid bumped the vase off the table.
20) The maid, casting black looks, hurried out.
21) They had a daily maid, but no live-in servants.
22) I have sent my maid away.
23) The maid will make up your room later.
24) A maid came to take away the tray.
25) There is a maid to do the housework.
26) The maid looked at him, a nervous smile on her face.
27) That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free discussion is the life of truth, and of true unity in a nation.
28) In the beach resort, the apartments and villas have daily maid service.
29) Alex is too young to be already thinking of herself as an old maid.
30) She managed to get a situation as a parlour maid.
More similar words: maidenhead, aid, raid, aide, AIDS, said, braid, mail, afraid, unpaid, paid off, email, braided, remain, mainly, domain, first aid, maitre d', remains, foreign aid, in the main, junk mail, be afraid of, be afraid to, remaining, remainder, blackmail, first-aid kit, mainstream, maintenance.