Random good picture Not show
(61) Plaid Cymru MEP Jill Evans has been elected unopposed as president of the party.
(62) A brown, plaid sofa and a teal recliner, a wooden rocker and brass coat rack draped with leather belts and purses.
(63) Plaid bra trimmed with white lace. Includes matching G-string, tie and white collar.
(64) The plaid camouflaged my new chest, the camisole protected it and the buttons on the shirt made for easy medical access.
(65) She dressed very simply and elegantly in short plaid skirts and waists of knitted silk.
(65) Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
(66) Labour MEP Eluned Morgan said an "informal deal" could involve either Plaid or the Liberal Dems.
(67) Zip into the Columbia Men's Golf Pro Plaid Stretch Shell and leave your nine iron at home, unless you're planning on using your golf club as a ski pole.
(68) A short, double-breasted coat of heavy, usually plaid, woolen material.
(69) What should I put with this wool blend plaid skirt?
(70) The shorts are pink, green, orange and yellow plaid with a pink belt.