Similar words: participate, participation, participant, anticipate, anticipation, emancipate, particle, particular.
Random good picture Not show
1. Other countries were invited to participate in the project.
2. All of us will participate in the profits.
3. Did you participate in this discussion?
4. They expected him to participate in the ceremony.
5. I hope everyone will participate in this discussion.
6. She's hoping to participate in the next Olympic Games.
7. She didn't participate in the discussion.
8. All workers participate in the bonus scheme.
9. I couldn't assent to, much less participate in such proceeding.
10. He tamed the urge to participate in the new venture.
11. This autumn[sentencedict.com], 6000 residents will participate in the first phase of the project.
12. Young children will participate in a drama class without inhibition.
13. Both participate in war and advance its cause.
14. Houston did participate in the model cities program, however.
15. Some fully participate in the overparenting.
16. Special-needs students also participate in the ninth-grade career-exploration activities.
17. We participate in making things happen.
18. Everyone who signs the petition becomes eligible to participate in the convention tentatively set for Labor Day weekend.
19. And some may choose to participate in less intensive forms of school-to-work.
20. There is no classroom; students participate in a conference call each week for about two hours with an instructor.
21. It was thus forced to participate in elections under the cover of front parties, currently the Socialist Labour Party.
22. We might participate in special exhibitions, which we are doing right now.
23. To know something is to participate in a communicable truth.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. Few older people, approximately 10 - 20 percent, participate in active leisure pursuits such as swimming or jogging.
25. The school has not given them the same opportunities to participate in varsity sports that men receive.
26. The great majority of the population are not allowed to participate in any political activities except those expressly encouraged by the regime.
27. Seniors also compile a series of graduation portfolios and participate in a portfolio defense.
28. To Governments Democracy is the right of people to participate in running and determining their own destiny.
29. Keyes said he would not break his fast until he was invited to participate in subsequent candidate debates.
30. It is sufficient for the prosecutor to prove that the defendant intended to participate in an act of fighting.
More similar words: participate, participation, participant, anticipate, anticipation, emancipate, particle, particular, particularly, in particular, articulate, inarticulate, municipal, emancipation, municipality, multiparty, dissipate, partial, partisan, partially, artificial, impartial, article, take part in, artistic, impartiality, political party, vote in, protein, write in.