Random good picture Not show
1. Other countries were invited to participate in the project.
2. All of us will participate in the profits.
3. Did you participate in this discussion?
4. They expected him to participate in the ceremony.
5. I couldn't assent to, much less participate in such proceeding.
6. I hope everyone will participate in this discussion.
7. She's hoping to participate in the next Olympic Games.
8. He tamed the urge to participate in the new venture.
9. This autumn, 6000 residents will participate in the first phase of the project.
10. She didn't participate in the discussion.
11. Young children will participate in a drama class without inhibition.
12. All workers participate in the bonus scheme.
13. Everyone who signs the petition becomes eligible to participate in the convention tentatively set for Labor Day weekend.
14. And some may choose to participate in less intensive forms of school-to-work.
15. There is no classroom; students participate in a conference call each week for about two hours with an instructor.
16. It was thus forced to participate in elections under the cover of front parties, currently the Socialist Labour Party.
17. We might participate in special exhibitions, which we are doing right now.
18. To know something is to participate in a communicable truth.
19. Both participate in war and advance its cause.
20. Few older people, approximately 10 - 20 percent, participate in active leisure pursuits such as swimming or jogging.
21. Anyone can participate in summer schools, as no auditions are required, only completion of an application form.
22. And so can schoolchildren who volunteer to participate in athletic programs and whose expectation of privacy in the locker room is diminished.
23. She may also participate in the ward teaching, either at the bedside or by leading tutorial sessions.
23. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
24. The school has not given them the same opportunities to participate in varsity sports that men receive.
25. The great majority of the population are not allowed to participate in any political activities except those expressly encouraged by the regime.
26. Seniors also compile a series of graduation portfolios and participate in a portfolio defense.
27. To Governments Democracy is the right of people to participate in running and determining their own destiny.
28. Keyes said he would not break his fast until he was invited to participate in subsequent candidate debates.
29. It is sufficient for the prosecutor to prove that the defendant intended to participate in an act of fighting.
30. This is important for determining the extent to which the congregation may participate in the prayer.
More similar words: participate, participation, participant, anticipate, anticipation, emancipate, particle, particular, particularly, in particular, articulate, inarticulate, municipal, emancipation, municipality, multiparty, dissipate, partial, partisan, partially, artificial, impartial, article, take part in, artistic, impartiality, political party, vote in, protein, write in.