Random good picture Not show
1. Once upon a time there was a princess ...
2. All the love stories have something in common. Once upon a time, I have that experience too. but I can not remember it clearly. All I can remember is that love returns with another man bringing new hopes to me.
3. Once upon a time in a faraway land there lived a princess in a big castle.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
4. Once upon a time there was a beautiful young princess with long golden hair.
5. Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess.
6. Once upon a time people knew the difference between right and wrong, but nowadays nobody seems to care.
7. Once upon a time there was a poor old fisherman.
8. Once upon a time you used to be able to leave your front door unlocked.
9. Once upon a time, asking a woman if she has a job was quite a straightforward question.
10. Once upon a time there was a giant with two heads.
11. After all, it is once upon a time.
12. Once upon a time there were three little piggies.
13. Once upon a time, I entered chili contests.
14. There was, once upon a time, another book from which this kind of scientific certainty was derived.
15. Once upon a time children did what they were told.
16. Once upon a time the only crime in this neck of the woods was domestic.
17. Once upon a time the physician was a small businessman who ran his own practice.
18. Once upon a time we were all law-abiding citizens, and now we've got football hooligans.
19. Once upon a time the deep red berries of the mulberry tree were white as snow.
20. Once upon a time waste management was purely a matter of public health.
21. Once upon a time there was a film with a jolly popular song, sung as a duet.
22. All had been shed once upon a time when she had lost her life.
23. Once upon a time a man could hang for setting fire to a hayrick!
24. I'd have done anything for you once upon a time.
25. Once upon a time such a threat would have ended the conflict, but Old World codes no longer worked.
26. The Plot Once upon a time a mouse ran across the paw of a sleeping lion.
27. Once upon a time school teachers who climbed might take a favoured few pupils to the crags in the Lagonda or Alvis.
28. Once upon a time people crowded into those sandstone houses at the market cross.
29. Will you suddenly appear, in a coffee shop around the corner, I will bring the smiling face, and you say, not to say once upon a time, just say, say to you, just say, long time no see.
30. Perhaps objects like these had been fashionable in churches once upon a time, but no longer, hence the attic.
More similar words: donation, national, zonation, at a time, from time to time, nationalism, international, concentrating, concentration, enter upon, face up to, made up of, donate, time, once, resonate, in time, on time, at once, at no time, at times, in no time, concede, concept, concern, concert, full-time, longtime, all the time, by the time.