Similar words: void, avoid, devoid, avoidable, avoidance, nullify, nullification, pull a face.
Random good picture Not show
1. Their actions rendered the contract null and void.
2. This contract is null and void.
3. The election was declared null and void.
4. The contract was declared null and void.
5. They declared the agreement null and void.
6. The agreement will be considered null and void.
7. The court ruled that the claim was null and void.
8. A spokeswoman said the agreement had been declared null and void.
9. The elections were declared null and void.
10. He decided that the marriage was null and void.
11. Also null and void is any stipulation releasing a partner from playing an active role in running the business.
12. An endorsement by the deawee is null and void.
13. Exceed insured value of, overage null and void.
14. This check is null and void.
15. The declaration was null and void as it was proclaimed in completely illegal circumstances.
16. Suretyship contract would be null and void not only because of being null and void of the principal contract but also because of its own.
17. The change in the law makes the previous agreement null and void.
18. On Oct. 28 the Council declared this clause unconstitutional and therefore null and void.
19. Judge Mershon ruled that the agreement was signed under duress(sentencedict.com), and was therefore null and void.
20. If the contract has not been signed by witnesses, it is considered null and void.
21. My effective vote could be my first preference vote, in which case all my other preferences are null and void.
22. Went in there, saw the judge, and he say the deed was null and void.
23. As far as he was concerned(sentencedict.com/null and void.html), all of the points of agreement that had already been reached were null and void.
24. Yet it was Shirley Place who kept the interview firmly null and void.
25. Any provision in supplementary documents in discrepancy, ambiguity or inconsistency with that in the text and appendices of the contract shall be null and void and shall have no effect.
26. The trustee brings an action based on the revocatory right, after trial, if the disposition is revoked, it will be null and void from the beginning.
27. Article 329 A technology contract which monopolizes the technology or impedes the technological progress, or which infringes upon the technological achievement of others shall be null and void.
28. Any alteration of this Agreement without duly authorized signature shall be null and void.
29. Adecision by the arbitral tribunal that the contract is null and void shall not entail ipso jure the invalidity of the arbitration clause.
30. Proxy Forms received after the deadline of 72 hours will be null and void.