Similar words: figure out, measure out, creole, acre, sacred, massacre, tenacious, piteous. Meaning: ['neɪkrɪəs] adj. 1. consisting of or resembling mother-of-pearl 2. having a play of lustrous rainbow-like colors.
Random good picture Not show
1. Nacreous aspiration ended up as a unstoppable flaw.
2. The structure and toughened mechanisms of nacreous layer were introduced to design the laminated composites.
3. The preparing condition of TiO 2 mica nacreous pigments with Fe 2 O 3 was studied.
4. Nacreous clouds - also known as polar stratospheric clouds - contribute to the formation of the polar ozone holes.
5. Microstructured biomaterials such as nacreous layer from mollusk shells receive much attention at present.
More similar words: figure out, measure out, creole, acre, sacred, massacre, tenacious, piteous, hideous, gaseous, pugnacious, acrimonious, gorgeous, erroneous, courteous, pertinacious, piteously, courageous, outrageous, curvaceous, extraneous, courteously, courageously, spontaneous, unrighteous, discourteous, homogeneous, credulous, righteousness, miscellaneous.