Random good picture Not show
1. I'm no good at slimming. The trouble is, I've got no will power.
2. No milk. I'm slimming.
3. Solid colors are more slimming than patterns.
4. Have a salad - that's slimming.
5. You haven't got much lunch - are you slimming?
6. I don't want any cake; I'm slimming.
7. You can still eat breakfast when you are slimming.
8. They're restructuring and slimming down the workforce.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Slimming snacks that offer miraculous weight loss are a con.
10. My slimming attempts tend to go in fits and starts.
11. Black is very slimming.
12. No one should feel pressurised into slimming.
13. In slimming, success tends to breed success and viceversa.
14. The problem is that dieting on a standard slimming regime is difficult.
15. People do not become anorexic simply through slimming too much, nor alcoholic through drinking too much.
16. We decided he needed help in slimming - and a new, up-to-date outfit.
17. The F-Plan is the first slimming diet which enables you to follow this formula.
18. I remember a lovely lady who attended my slimming club years ago.
19. When people join a slimming club they are, in effect, giving themselves a boost, a social reward for slimming.
20. Many slimming diets don't provide enough calories to satisfy hunger.
21. With all the diet-food and books on the market, slimming is big business these days.
22. I was there to give some talks on motivation and slimming and had a stand displaying my books.
23. It was never marketed in Britain, despite its potential as a slimming aid.
24. As a regular broadcaster on local radio I went along to Radio Nottingham for one of my phone-ins on slimming.
25. An example is the once highly popular low-carbohydrate method of slimming.
26. Not some earnest, eager and ignorant lady running a slimming clinic in Slough.
27. The more heavily overweight people are, the more swiftly they can shed surplus fat on a slimming diet.
28. In general, the gentler the exercise, the less it is an aid to slimming.
29. Like most fresh fruit, they are a good source of fibre and Vitamin C and are a useful slimming food.
30. Over-eating is considered bad by the dieter, while the slimming regime is difficult but good and virtuous.
More similar words: swimming, brimming, imminent, cramming, programming, hummingbird, slim, Muslim, gimmick, glimmer, immigrate, immigrant, immigration, mudslinging, eliminate, elimination, preliminary, sling, quisling, slingshot, limiting, coming, mining, mingle, fuming, timing, booming, coming in, glooming, seemingly.