Random good picture Not show
1. We sent out a mayday, but your guess is as good as mine if anyone heard it.
2. Send out a mayday, jump in and wait.
3. Amidst the media frenzy over Mayday in London various things have been forgotten.
4. But my frantic, full-beamed Mayday signal only threw light on a de-iced porthole.
5. The pilot sent out a mayday.
6. Mayday! Mayday! - All right now, everybody, get in crash positions!
7. Say someone Mayday are pseudo - rock, the place in the world someone would have the noise.
8. Mayday , mayday , mayday, rear cabin door opened in flight, explosive depression in flight deck and cabin.
9. As we all know MayDay is national legal holiday.
10. That's the purpose of MayDay – a grassroots effort whose goal is to save our archives.
11. He raced to pick up the lifejackets while his stepmother sent out a Mayday call.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. The 499 ton salvage tug then sent out a Mayday distress call to the effect that she was on fire and sinking.
13. At 1.20 a.m. the ferry's radio operator sent out the first Mayday call.
14. But even if another vessel was involved, it's hard to explain how an alert captain or watch stander would not have spotted an approaching container ship in time to make an adequate mayday call.