Similar words: market, upmarket, marketing, supermarket, market share, free market, bull market, marketplace. Meaning: n. the price at which buyers and sellers trade the item in an open marketplace.
Random good picture Not show
1. The fair market value of the property shot up.
2. He must sell the house for the current market value.
3. The market value given in Fig. 7.2 is 9.5p.
4. What's the full market value of the property?
5. The indemnity only covers market value claims as at the date of exchange.
6. The company, whose stock market value has doubled over the past year, is currently valued at about ￡9700m.
7. The market value of the combined enterprise will be about $ 80 billion.
8. If he chooses to come back, his market value will have soared.
8. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
9. When interest rates rise, the market value of zero coupon bonds fall more than regular bonds that pay interest periodically.
10. Data on the market value of autos and houses can be highly subjective.
11. Caradon was floated in July 1987 with a market value of ￡134m following a ￡61m management buyout from Reed in 1985.
12. The rent will be fixed at 18% of the market value of the property.
13. Unmodernised property can sell for up to 40 per cent of its modernised market value.
14. The property cost a lot more when they bought it than its current market value.
15. After the Milford move, BorsodChem quickly shed one third of its market value.
16. These are the inevitable results of leaving the merit of a book to be determined exclusively by market value.
17. However, some companies in liberalized contexts are already facing shareholder discontent, collapse of market value and take-overs.
18. Although its assets are notionally worth ￡10 billion, their market value as a going concern must be far less.
19. In 1994, the Amex listed 39 new companies, with a mean market value of $ 90. 8 million.
20. The latter class of claimants, generally bondholders, will suffer a fall in the market value of their claims.
21. But the cost of conversion often pushed the total outlay way over the property's market value.
22. This is reflected in their price / earnings ratios, a key measure of market value.
23. If they are tied houses of the sort that the hon. Lady described, that would be reflected in the market value.
24. A seller would normally expect to receive the current market value of the units within fourteen days.
25. Sale of the land to developers, on the other hand, would be at market value.
26. The first is where Target has been acquired by Newco at a discount from the market value of its assets and business.
27. On 5 April 1992, shares in Dixons represented 1.8% of the investment portfolio, which had a market value of ￡127.3m.
28. However, even in these cases it will probably not be necessary to establish the market value immediately.
29. Where properties are untenanted, Retirement Assured has valued them at open market value with vacant possession.
30. Since the beginning of this week Jaguar's shares have risen by 161p - increasing its stock market value by nearly ￡300m.
More similar words: market, upmarket, marketing, supermarket, market share, free market, bull market, marketplace, black market, stock market, market economy, market structure, market segmentation, value, face value, undervalue, marker, markedly, genetic marker, rift valley, great rift valley, darken, evaluate, valuable, valuables, evaluation, invaluable, mark, remark, mark up.