Random good picture Not show
1) The terrorists were killed when their bomb detonated unexpectedly.
2) The train stopped unexpectedly and we were jolted forwards.
3) I happened on him in the street unexpectedly.
4) Having to pay out unexpectedly for car repairs made a big hole in my savings.
5) The champion was unexpectedly knocked out in the first round.
6) The device detonated unexpectedly.
7) The host attacked the city unexpectedly.
8) The volcano unexpectedly blew up early in the morning.
9) The plane was unexpectedly delayed.
10) We happened on him unexpectedly.
11) Not unexpectedly, most local business depends on tourism.
12) She died unexpectedly of a heart attack.
13) The Labour candidate unexpectedly overturned the long-standing Tory majority.
14) They had arrived unexpectedly.
15) Quite unexpectedly he turned on his heel and walked out of the door.
16) She died quite unexpectedly.
17) Moss had clamped an unexpectedly strong grip on his arm.
18) She unexpectedly came into a fortune when her cousin died.
19) His financial problems were compounded when he unexpectedly lost his job.
20) The car drew out unexpectedly and almost caused an accident.
21) She panics when people pop in unexpectedly[sentencedict.com], rushing round plumping cushions.
22) His father died unexpectedly.
23) Miserable, and unexpectedly lonely, she went in search of Jean-Paul.
24) The Neanderthals seemed unexpectedly gentle and diffident people.
25) The road of life is like a large river,because of the power of the currents,river courses appear unexpectedly where there is no flowing water.
26) I had just put the dinner on when Jim walked in unexpectedly.
27) I'd planned a romantic evening together,[http://sentencedict.com/unexpectedly.html] but circumstances conspired against it - friends arrived unexpectedly and then Dave was called out to an emergency.
28) We thought he'd been killed, but our prayers were answered when he arrived home unexpectedly.
29) The desire to be a mother may creep up on you unexpectedly.
30) He found he had struck it rich when he unexpectedly inherited some money from his aunt.
More similar words: unexpected, expected, dejectedly, expect, distractedly, expectation, life expectancy, unexplored, inexpensive, reputedly, repeatedly, reportedly, agitatedly, specter, undoubtedly, wholeheartedly, elected, selected, infected, dejected, directed, connected, protected, be connected with, doggedly, allegedly, expel, expert, supposedly, perplexedly.