Random good picture Not show
(1) He wants the power to sack incompetent teachers.
(2) He's incompetent, he'll have to go.
(3) I know my boss considers me incompetent.
(4) The employee was dismissed as incompetent.
(5) Lazy and incompetent police officers are letting the public down.
(6) Ten years of incompetent government had brought about the virtual collapse of the country's economy.
(7) He's an incompetent bungler.
(8) The Prime Minister is incompetent to govern the country.
(9) He was dismissed as incompetent.
(10) The Prime Minister was attacked as incompetent to lead.
(11) He was incompetent yet hardworking.
(12) He has described the government as corrupt and incompetent.
(13) The applicant was irredeemably incompetent.
(14) He is incompetent at working with his hands.
(15) He is utterly incompetent at his job.
(16) He is a total incompetent.
(17) You may see yourself as useless(sentencedict.com), incompetent and blameworthy.
(18) He's incompetent and not worth keeping on.
(19) This whole sorry episode shows just how incompetent the government has become.
(20) Incompetent doctors could seriously injure their unknowing patients.
(21) Price was found mentally incompetent to stand trial.
(22) Incompetent teachers should be fired.
(23) The incompetent or misguided general had been dismissed. Sentencedict.com
(24) I suppose my application has been lost by some incompetent bureaucrat.
(25) With a few honourable exceptions, the staff were found to be incompetent.
(26) The journalist slanted the report so that the mayor was made to appear incompetent.
(27) The man was a fool, he thought, or at least incompetent.
(28) Governors are using the increased powers given to them to act against incompetent headteachers.
(29) She slanted the report so that I was made to appear incompetent.
(30) She was put off maths by a bullying and incompetent teacher.
More similar words: competent, competence, competency, compete, competitor, incomplete, competition, competitive, perfect competition, completeness, monopolistic competition, detente, retention, detention, impenitent, inconsistent, pretentious, ten commandments, pretentiousness, impetus, trumpets, peter out, impetuous, compel, compere, impetuously, complete, encompass, compelled, compensate.