Random good picture Not show
1. Normally the crowns of redwoods are so densely foliated that you are not able to see the sky.
2. In his thoughts, there is still another per foliate motif—"Agape", he considered "agape" as "impossible possibility" and the ultimate dream of human beings as meaning pursuers.
3. The shape of spleen was irregular and foliate in 60-90 days, and the density of spleen became uniform.
4. A complex, ornate design of intertwined floral, foliate, and geometric figures.
5. Good amount of fiber, full of calcium, contains foliate, potassium, and is the highest volume of natural plant fiber product.
6. The choir arcade piers are grouped with large carved foliated capitals.
7. Inside, the tall nave is divided by piers with clustered shafts and foliated capitals.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. Over the crossing is a lantern, supported on lofty grouped piers with small, foliated capitals.
9. It is supported on octagonal ribbed piers with tiny foliated capitals.
10. The chair stands on flute legs , and its top carved with elegant foliate motif .
11. Each side with a bold inlaid hexagonal motif centered by an inlaid foliate whorl.
More similar words: foliage, humiliate, affiliate, affiliated, conciliate, humiliated, portfolio, palliative, humiliation, retaliation, conciliatory, reconciliation, obviate, deviate, satiate, mediate, vitiate, alleviate, negotiate, initiate, immediate, enunciate, infuriate, repudiate, abbreviate, emaciated, irradiate, associate, paterfamilias, appreciate.