Random good picture Not show
1) Solar and lunar eclipses, however, occurred far too rarely to provide any meaningful aid to navigation.
2) However, the recent lunar eclipse and Mercury in retrograde motion signify the financial position is much too uncertain.
3) Sept. 26: Second lunar eclipse.
4) The last time a lunar eclipse occurred on the winter solstice, astronomer Galileo Galilei was languishing under house arrest for suggesting the Earth circled the sun.
5) It was reported that there would be a lunar eclipse tomorrow evening.
6) Last week we witnessed the first lunar eclipse in the new century.
7) The rare lunar eclipse has fallen on the winter solstice at the Greenwich meridian of December 21, 2010,[http://sentencedict.com/lunar eclipse.html] making the day the "darkest" ever in 372 years.
8) Lunar eclipse occurs when earth's shadow falls on the moon.
9) Ancient people thought a lunar eclipse was a bad omen.
10) The moment came during a penumbral lunar eclipse when the KAGUYA's view of the Sun was obscured by the Earth, causing it to look like a diamond ring.
11) Observers can also watch rare phenomena of penumbral lunar eclipse with the aid of instruments that night at the best viewing time of 22:38.2.
12) Lunar eclipse occur when the earth's shadow fall on the moon.
13) The last total lunar eclipse until 2010 occurs Wednesday night.
14) This dialog allows you to select the lunar eclipse about which information is required.
15) During an average total lunar eclipse, the moon is within the Earth's umbra for about an hour. This is called totality.
16) Lunar Eclipse in your sign makes this a hectic week.
17) Do solar eclipse, eclipse solar eclipse (sentencedict.com), total lunar eclipse partial solar eclipsepartial lunar eclipse sum up?
18) It shows the moon's state every day of the year, as well as solar and lunar eclipses.
19) It is a clear day, which should be ideal for watching the lunar eclipse that is expected tonight.
20) You can also plot comets and minor planets as well as predict solar and lunar eclipses.
21) Overall computation with the modern astronomical program reveals that at most 83% of the lunar eclipse records of the Qing dynasty in local chorography are reliable.
22) Later this year, in August, there will a total solar eclipse and a partial lunar eclipse.
23) If the answer is no, you'll likely leave it near the July 7 lunar eclipse.
24) The rest of thecontinental U.S. will have to wait until April 15, 2014 to witness atotal lunar eclipse.
25) Explanation: No special filters - or even a telescope - are required to enjoy a leisurely lunar eclipse.
26) For Earth's eastern hemisphere, centering on India, there will be a very small partial lunar eclipse, with the moon just skimming Earth's shadow.
27) Shaped like a cone extending into space, the umbra has a circular cross section that can be most easily seen during a lunar eclipse.
More similar words: solar eclipse, eclipse, ellipse, ecliptic, lunar, recline, lip-sync, slipshod, solipsism, clip, lunacy, decline, lunatic, runaround, recluse, reclaim, preclude, reclusive, recycling, preclusion, foreclosure, reclamation, HIPS, chips, ipso facto, upset, lapse, lip, elapse, corpse.